October 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-In 6/26

๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜:

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:ย 

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป:ย 

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing):

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?:

๐—ฅants/Raves:ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:

GTKY: In honor of Independence Day coming up in the States, whatโ€™s your opinion of fireworks? Any plans for the 4th?

Re: Weekly Check-In 6/26

• Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: 23+1 w/ tripletsย 

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: a Furby

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: pink x3

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): Still working on it

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Next Tuesday Fetal Echo

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Very pregnant and uncomfortable. I have to take breaks a lot to not overdo it. I feel like Iโ€™m almost the size I was at the end with my singleton pregnancies and Iโ€™m still months away.ย 

๐—ฅants/Raves: Rave: Over the weekend all on her own my 4 year old decided to clean up all the toys. Iโ€™ve been pretty slack with getting things picked up on weekends, so I was so happy she wanted to do it all on her own and she was very proud of herself.
    Rant: My work gave us a project with a fast approaching deadline, but knew about it days before so Iโ€™m bothered that they waited to set up the meeting. Then none of the other leadership know that we have this focus so my emails are getting out of hand because they keep sending us things they want us to do that we just donโ€™t time for at the moment.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: What week is the GTT usually? 24 weeks? And if I fail (I hear thatโ€™s common with triplet pregnancies), how soon after is the 3 hour test? I really want to be careful what I eat before my 1 hour test.

GTKY: In honor of Independence Day coming up in the States, whatโ€™s your opinion of fireworks? Any plans for the 4th? No plans. My husband has the day off and Iโ€™m trying to save PTO so Iโ€™m probably going to work some. I donโ€™t have the energy for walking or standing at parades or anything. I do like fireworks, but with having young kids, I cringe at how loud they can be around and after bedtime. This is my first 4th of July in our neighborhood so weโ€™ll see what itโ€™s like.
  • Options
    @jen_third22 usually between 24-28 weeks. It depends on if you are at higher risk or not. Mine isn't until 28 weeks even though I'm all but guaranteed to have it. Just be mindful of what you eat beforehand. Something high protein low carb will be easier on your body with that nasty stuff.ย  If you want to go in fasting then eat a high protein snack before bed.ย 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€:ย  10/18 / 24 weeks

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Mr. Potato Head

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM+

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: BLUE

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): still have nothing

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€:ย  GTT July 19. I need to book my next appointment because the women booked the wrong doctor.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Overwhelmed. I still need to get work done on the baby's room but I don't like having strangers in my house. My husband wants me to figure out a hot tub and stuff as well but like... I'm already completely wiped out. (Hot tub for post baby obviously) I'm huge. My hip is killing me and I couldn't fit into some of my shoes yesterday.ย 

๐—ฅants/Raves: Raves: My husband got a raise and a bonus. He just switched companies (old one was bought by a new one) so we weren't sure how it was going to work. He's worked his butt off quite literally saving the company twice all by himself so it was nice for that to be acknowledged and the bonus is going to contribute to a down payment on the bigger car we absolutely have to get soon. He came upstairs and told me he made more money for me. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:

GTKY: In honor of Independence Day coming up in the States, whatโ€™s your opinion of fireworks? Any plans for the 4th? We will hopefully go in the pool and possibly car shopping. I don't like fireworks. They've already been setting them off for the last couple of weekends. Next weekend will be a nightmare and it will continue every weekend until August. Our dog was terrified of them so I grew to hate them.ย 
  • Options
    mia80mia80 member
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Oct 20 / 22 + 3

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: coconut

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Blue

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): We actually have come up with a couple names we don't mind this time around. For our son we picked family names, and I think we might just pick names we like this time.ย 

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Regular OB appointment tomorrow morning

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Just getting over early stage pneumonia, so starting to feel human again

๐—ฅants/Raves: Rant - we're building a house and in January we picked out everything for the house because we knew there were supply chain shortages and prices were going up, etc etc. Well this last week we found out the jet tub for the master bathroom doesn't fit in the space because the plumbers didn't take into account measurements for the motor or something, and a new one is 6-8 weeks out!!!ย  Our builder thought we would be moving into the house in 8 weeks!!!! And we still can... except they can't finish the drywall/electrical/paint/etc. in the bathroom until the tub is in... grrrrrrย  Also apparently our light fixtures were never ordered??ย  ugghhhย  Rave - My parents were down last week and stayed for a couple extra days and offered to watch our son so my husband and I could get some stuff done and have a date night. It was sooooo needed after being sick and having so much stuff to get done with the house.ย 

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: nothing

GTKY: In honor of Independence Day coming up in the States, whatโ€™s your opinion of fireworks? Any plans for the 4th? I'm from Canada, so no July 4th plans, but July 1st is Canada day, so we've still got a long weekend here. We were supposed to go visit my brother in Calgary 2 weeks ago, but that got cancelled when I was sick, so we're going to go up this weekend for his 40th birthday. It should be a good weekend... as long as our 20 month old son does good on the 8 hour drive each way!
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 13th / 24w5d

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Cantaloupe

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing):

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Mid-July for routine OB/GTT and then MFM for Placenta Check

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Like I'm starting to carry around a lot of extra weight!ย  I went to the chiropractor again which helped me a lot with my leg cramps/hip pain/etc.ย  Also starting getting more pronounced acid reflux.ย  Also very snacky for the first time in my pregnancy.

๐—ฅants/Raves:ย Rant - Today I had a crazy stressful work day and my husband was at the beach because he had the day off for election day (primaries in NY) and I was so irrationally jealous!ย  I wanted to be there so bad with himย  :D. Raves - I am taking off a couple days next week so I'm looking forward to an extra long weekend.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€:ย  I feel like all of a sudden I have a million because I've been working on my registry.ย  I'll ask in the product spotlight pages.

GTKY: In honor of Independence Day coming up in the States, whatโ€™s your opinion of fireworks? Any plans for the 4th?ย I'm not a huge fireworks fan, and my cat absolutely hates them (they go off all summer here).ย  I am hoping to see some friends/family and get in some beach/pool time.ย  And take off a couple days of work!
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 5th, 25+6

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Slow loris, butternut squash

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: STM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Pink

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): Audrey Rose, Abigail Rose or Annika May

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Virtual tomorrow, GCT and other in-clinic checkup day afterย 

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Large and heartburny. My app told me the due date is 14 weeks away and that suddenly feels very soon! So much to do, especially making a childcare plan for DS for when I'm in labour.ย 

๐—ฅants/Raves: Rant: We ordered a loveseat on boxing day and it still hasn't arrived. Customer service has been telling me 1-2 weeks since January and at this point I just want a refund and be done with them. So fed up. Rave: It's my birthday on Thursday and DS accidentally spoiled my surprise from DH by getting into some drawers with my gifts and I quite clearly saw a bag from Pandora so I'm excited to find out what's in there! Also got an A+ in Personality Psychology, but tye course is just called 'Personality' so it looks like they gave my personality an A+ ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: Any STM+ having a LOT of memories come up from your previous deliveries? It feels constant now that we're getting closer.

GTKY: In honor of Independence Day coming up in the States, whatโ€™s your opinion of fireworks? Any plans for the 4th? We have a long weekend here in Canada too for Canada Day, which is Friday. DH is in the office on my birthday the day before so we're using Canada to celebrate instead. Going to the beach and having lunch at one of my favourite restaurants (if they get back to me about our reservation...). I like fireworks when they're bigger scheduled events on the actual day they're for, but I hate when people randomly set them off otherwise. In the city it always makes me nervous it's gunshots and, while gun violence is SIGNIFICANTLY lower here than it is in the States we've recently had some shootings in our neighbourhood so it can be nerve-wracking.
  • Options
    pangolindromepangolindrome member
    edited June 2022
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: Sept 27th / 27+2

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Kale... which seems a little dumb. 2lb, 14.5" long.

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: FTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Pink

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing): June Elizabeth

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: 28-week check and glucose test (ugh gross) on July 5th.

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Tired. Girly is super active which is good, but I've had a couple of rough days emotionally. Finally ordered a belly band, mostly intend to wear it on walks with doggo. I wake up every time I need to roll over in bed. I bought an inflatable body pillow which is just long enough to touch my belly and have my legs on, and it is perfect. I can adjust the thickness as I need, it is light, it stays cool. All I need.
    Starting to wish my shoes didn't have laces. I need to find a pair of slides I can walk around in.

๐—ฅants/Raves: I feel overall very thankful, loved, and supported.

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: None today.

GTKY: In honor of Independence Day coming up in the States, whatโ€™s your opinion of fireworks? Any plans for the 4th?
    We have a family BBQ with Hubb's relatives. My opinion on fireworks is that they're great when safe and I adore a good display. However, I live on the edge to national forest and the locals aren't always the most respectful. I really don't want to have to evacuate because someone did something stupid.
  • Options
    ๐—˜๐——๐—— / ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐˜€ + ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€: October 29/ 22+4

๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ(๐—ป) / ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜: Coconut

๐—™๐—ง๐— /๐—ฆ๐—ง๐— /๐—ง๐—ง๐— +/๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: TTM

๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜/๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฒ/๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ/๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป: Green

Baby's Name (if chosen/sharing):ย Not sharing but have one picked for each

๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€: Fetal echo with MFM in two weeks, regular OB appt two days later

๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด?: Already feeling big and uncomfortable a lot even though I havenโ€™t gained a lot. Feeling lots of movements from baby so thatโ€™s reassuring.ย 

๐—ฅants/Raves: DH and I have been trying to clean out the house and set up the babyโ€™s room since heโ€™s off the whole summer but I already feel like weโ€™re running out of time. Iโ€™m so exhausted from working night shift so I feel like I donโ€™t get as much done as Iโ€™d like. Rave: DH and I are taking a trip to Charleston next week for our 10 year wedding anniversary and I am super excited!

๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€: none

GTKY: In honor of Independence Day coming up in the States, whatโ€™s your opinion of fireworks? Any plans for the 4th?ย Fireworks scare me so we donโ€™t do them at home but weโ€™ll look for some to watch around the neighborhood. We usually have a small BBQ at my parents house.ย 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22