Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/o 6/27

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: Are your kids into fireworks?

Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
July 2022 - FET

Re: TFAS w/o 6/27

• Options

What number are you trying for? #4

Month/Cycle? IVF cycle 1

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 9, 7, 5

Any thoughts about this cycle? I really hope this transfer sticks and all is well

Any questions? nope

Rant/Rave? Not really

GTKY: Are your kids into fireworks?  My kids love to look at them but not hear them. Between the kids and the dogs the next week will not be fun because the dogs hate them!

Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @mambo5-2 I’m seriously wishing so hard for you for this little one to stick. When will you know for sure?

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 3

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Not much

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? My son is sick and now I am sick with this really annoying sinus pressure

GTKY: Are your kids into fireworks? He has never seen them but this year we are hoping our crazy neighbors will set some off again. If my son had stayed up a little later he could have seen some last night after the Avs won the Stanley cup 🎉

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mambo5-2 I am so hoping your transfer sticks!!! 

@iiirene sharing is definitely not caring with the sickness! Hope you feel better soon! 

Month/Cycle? 6/2 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nah we are chill

Any questions? NATM

Rant/Rave? I applied for a different job and I’m all kinds of anxious about it! DH took me golfing today to get my mind off of it! 

GTKY: Are your kids into fireworks? He loved them last year, but all of a sudden this year, he hates loud noises, so I’m not sure what to expect. We got a pair of noise cancelling headphones hoping that helps, but he won’t wear them 🙄

• Options

@iiirene Ugh, DH and I caught DD's cold last week and I'm finally almost better. I heard that cold viruses are even more stubborn now that people are out and about again. Hope your cold passes quickly!

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? I'm on CD18 of what might be an anovulatory cycle...so I guess I'm WFAF to reset the clock for next time.

Ages of other child(ren)? 3 in two weeks!

Any thoughts about this cycle? *whine*

Any questions? nope

Rant/Rave?

Rant: I called a local garden center yesterday to order a tree and the person I spoke with was a complete airhead. Every time I had a question, she put me on hold so she could get someone to answer, and she dropped my call twice. After an hour of phone tag I finally purchased the tree I wanted: the worker was getting ready to hang up and I said, "Aren't we going to schedule a time to plant my tree?" and she said, "Oh, they'll come out today!" A day and a half passed with no tree, so I called the garden center back and the manager said trees are typically delivered within 7-10 business days, not the same day. :expressionless: Not like I needed the tree right this minute, but it was the icing on top of an annoying situation.

Rave: The planters surprised me by showing up at my house with the tree a few minutes ago! They plopped it in the ground, mulched it, and drove off. :lol: I think the manager gave me priority treatment after all that happened yesterday.

GTKY: Are your kids into fireworks? No idea yet since she's never seen them. But one of her favorite books is about Daniel Tiger seeing fireworks, so hopefully she'll enjoy them. I wonder if she'll grow up to appreciate fireworks because they mean her birthday is coming up <3

• Options
    @mambo5-2 hoping this cycle works for you!

@iiirene I feel your pain! I was sick for over three weeks thanks to a  nasty bug DD brought home. It went from cold->croup/bronchitis->sinus infection. Antibiotics finally did the trick.

@ejoseph16 good luck, hopefully you hear good news!

@hestia-is-wearie how annoying! I'm glad you got your tree though!

Month/Cycle? 6/5

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 14 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Meh, probably not gonna be great since FW started the day before I threw my back out

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? Rant: the trip to Michigan was a little rough; DD doesn't really like the car. We stopped along the way at a state park on the lake, which was nice, but I was carrying her down a big sandy hill to the beach and somehow caused my back to completely seize up on one side; it was so painful, I could hardly breathe or move. It's better today, but so far we haven't BD'ed at all and I am full EWCM so I know O is coming soon. Hopefully we can get it in today. OPK was negative yesterday, but I think it should turn positive any day now. I don't *think* we missed it based on still having the EWCM, but I wasn't testing either so we could have. 

GTKY: Are your kids into fireworks? She slept through them last year thanks to three sound machines lol. 

• Options
    @bbrahmbhatt Ugh, I've only thrown my back out once and it was from carrying DD :dizzy: Hope you're well enough to BD tonight!
  • Options
    My beta was negative, we will be going straight into FET and if the embryo doesn't stick I guess a fourth wasn't in the cards for us. 
    Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @mambo5-2 oh I’m so sorry 😔 I was thinking about you this morning… take care of yourself. 
  • Options
    @mambo5-2 I'm so sorry. Sending hugs <3
  • Options
    @mambo5-2 im so sorry!
  • Options
    @mambo5-2 - sending hugs. So sorry for your bad news. I hope you’re able to indulge in rest and snacks and trashy tv today and get cozy and comforted. 
  • Options
    @mambo5-2 Lurking this week, but want to send you lots of hugs. I hope this next FET is it for you!