2nd Trimester
Options

Second Trimester Nausea

I’m 22 weeks pregnant and just this week started experiencing nausea and vomiting (again). I had pretty bad nausea in the first trimester but those symptoms went away completely around 15-16 weeks until this last week. It’s been 4 days now of nausea with some vomiting and food aversions. Anyone else experience nausea in the second tri?

Re: Second Trimester Nausea

• Options
    ale4alale4al member
    I’ve had pretty bad nausea and vomiting my whole pregnancy so far and at 16 weeks it’s still not gone or slowing down at all!
  • Options
    I still feel the same general symptoms from my first trimester. It never really stopped, just a little more manageable. Going to talk to my doctor at my 16 weeks appt tomorrow. But I’m doing the same treatments as I was before- ginger chews, lots of saltines and nuts (never have an empty stomach), and taking it easy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me too! With my first baby it inly last till 12 weeks. I am 15.5 weeks and it hasn't slowed at all and I am way more nauseous and food adverse this time around. It is so hard cooking for others and getting good food into myself. I was worried about gaining too much like with my last pregnancy but so far I have lost 6lbs. 😕 
  • Options
    I was super sick until 18 weeks. Like really sick. I've had several IVs. Then I felts good for 3 weeks. I thought it was all over and now it's back. The smells, the nausea, the aversions are all back. I feel your pain.