January 2023 Moms

Baby Shower

I know there's still a ways to go before this should be planned, but the last time I trusted someone who wanted to throw me a shower they ended up not doing anything for me... So I'll be planning this one.

What's the best and easiest way to plan one from the beginning to the end? We don't really have a budget, not looking for much of a themed one, and we want to do it so both men and women can join us. So basically it's more of a get together versus a baby shower.

Best ways to plan? Any templates for Google sheets/Xcel that helped you plan? I'm looking at a date of November since due in January, probably the first weekend in November.

Thanks for the help!

Re: Baby Shower

• Do NOT plan your own baby shower. Gross.
  • Look up diaper parties. If you have already had a baby shower not sure you need another one and this is more casual. I’m sure your parents/friends can easily pull this together so you don’t have to stress. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't get a baby shower with my girl because covid. I'm planning on planning my own sprinkle, but it will really just be an excuse to have a party - I'm not really expecting anyone to buy us anything for it.  (Though I might ask someone else to send out the invites, haven't decided how big it will be yet or if I should just send them out myself). I know it's not really 'done' to plan your own, but I want to hang out with friends for a day to celebrate.