Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 6/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Thursday 6/23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/2 AL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, PNV, HIO EOD

R/R: Headed for a quick getaway one night trip to amish country. I talked DH into this while I was going through my MC, but we had to delay it because storms knocked their power out for a week and a half. So now we finally get to go! We are ordering furniture for our new house, so I’m really excited about that! 👏👏 

CS/Q: not much to see… wrapping up AF today I think. I hope. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: Too many for my taste

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: This month we're trying absolutely everything. But a friend gifted me Pink Stork Fertili-tea. 

R/R: I am hopeful this is my month! This will be my last month before calling in the doctor and seeing what's happening. I did do a Modern Fertility hormone test kit and all my numbers came back great, so I'm hoping to get the timing right this month. 

CS/Q: A noted increase/early stretchy cm. I usually ovulate around CD 16, and don't usually have much cm until at CD 12. The tea is supposed to do that, so it seems to be working. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @robotpopcan sounds like you're doing everything you can!
    @ejoseph16 ohh furniture shopping is exciting but so stressful lol! 
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, pnv. SMEP, Thinking about starting coq10? 

R/R: trying to figure out last minute travel for my grandma's funeral and the price of flights right now is INSANE. Ugh. Sometimes it would be nice to live much closer to family. 

CS/Q: not at the moment. 
  • Options
    @wunderkai Sorry for your loss  :(

• Options
    @robotpopcan Thank you, I appreciate your kindness