January 2023 Moms
Options

Cramping in First Trimester

We found out pretty recently that we’re pregnant. My husband and I are both active military so we lead active lives. I haven’t had many symptoms but I went to my first OB appt a couple weeks ago and all was well with the baby. However, it’s easy to forget I’m pregnant sometimes. My husband and I were wresting on the bed a little bit and I’ve been lightly cramping. I know I’m 9 weeks so it’s not implantation cramping. I haven’t bled at all but I’m just worried. Is this something I should be worried about?

Re: Cramping in First Trimester

• Options
    Hard to say, so it might be best to ask your doctor.  However, it could be ligament pain - I know I'm prone to it if I overdo it.  The ligaments that hold your uterus in place have to stretch quite a bit in the first trimester.   If switching position doesn't help the pain/cramping go away, then call your doctor. 
  • Options
    I had little cramping every month Prabably uterus stretching those nerves are enhanced being pregnant. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im learning a lot of my cramping is due to gas. 
  • Options
    I’m cramping and spotting at 11w. I would recommend going to see your dr if it last more than a day or you start spotting. Also everything in your body is loosening so you may have just pulled something slightly that you wouldn’t have before being pregnant.