2nd Trimester
Options

Unknown bleeding at 23 weeks

I have came away on holiday.
2nd day I noticed circles on the bedding of what looked like to be very light blood with another circle around the 1st yellow in colour and a 3rd one a very faint colour.
3 circles in total 3 different colours.
At first I thought it could have been from sun locations or false tan staining the sheet.
But then I found the same stain in a straight line.
Which I did the sheet in-between my legs while sleeping so it must have came from there.
Any ideas am worried this could be classed as bleeding.

Answers

• Options
    I don't know, it sounds like it may be an infection as I've never heard of yellow blood.  Did you recently have sex? Maybe that be the issue.  

Call your doctor if you are concerned. They will be able to help way more than internet strangers.  
  • Options
    Agree with pp. Call your doctor. Blood is usually red. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for replys. Can you upload photos on here
  • Options
    No not had sex before this
  • Options
    Please do not upload photos.  If anything message your doc office if they do online messaging and upload a pic, if you feel the need

• Options
    cmramsey said:
    Thanks for replys. Can you upload photos on here
    Why would you?!? What sort of different responses do you think you’ll get to photos that you didn’t already get from just the description?
  • Options
    Probably just other fluids for the non-red/pink areas. I had this towards end of first trimester into 2nd trimester due to cervical polyps causing irritation and excess fluids.
    I agree and suggest calling your provider.