Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

TMI PICS- miscarriage or uterine lining?

The past couple of days I have been cramping. I just started my period so this is normal for me this morning I woke up and found that I had passed this very large clot that looks abnormal to what I have passed before. What is it?

Re: TMI PICS- miscarriage or uterine lining?

• edited June 2022
    momma01- said:
    The past couple of days I have been cramping. I just started my period so this is normal for me this morning I woke up and found that I had passed this very large clot that looks abnormal to what I have passed before. What is it?
    QFP

@momma01- No.  Just no.  If you did not have a confirmed PG, then you are not having a MC.  I've passed clots as large as my hand and wasn't even PG.  It happens.  I've bled so much, with clots, while cramping with nausea that was WORSE than some of my earlier MCs, and there was NO way I was possibly PG at that time. 

It is absolutely HORRID of you to come here and ask women who have experienced the pain of MC (sometimes repeatedly) to look at your period clots and assume you are having a MC just because it's "different" from something you've experienced before.  I'm extremely grateful for the waiting period they have imposed for people to post pictures, because this would have been a hateful triggering thing for me to have had to see this morning; it's bad enough that I had to READ this awful post.

#FIVEDiagnosedMiscarriages  #NoLivingChildren  #YouCantImagineThePain
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.