2nd Trimester

Swollen/numb hands and feet

I am 25 weeks today and I don’t have another baby appt for a couple of weeks. So far so good I feel little baby kicking all the time and healthy baby so far. I know swollen hands and feet are normal, but do you have any tips on how to ease it?? Also a while back I started to get tingly numbing hands and sometimes in the feet. I asked my doctor about it and he said it’s not common but it can happen due to symptoms of carpal tunnel. Is anyone else going through this?? Any tips you could share? Thanks I’m advance! This mama is definitely starting to feel the pregnancy  :D

Re: Swollen/numb hands and feet

• For swelling, just keep drinking tons of water. There isn’t much you can do otherwise. If you’re having swelling in your legs, you can do compression socks. When I described numbness in my hands and feet, my doctor attributed it to increased blood and belly putting pressure on nerves that don’t normally have that. You’ll have that baby in your arms before you know it and this will all be a distant memory. Best of luck!