1st Trimester
Options

Am I miscarrying?

Hi everyone,

I'm 9wks tomorrow. I went to the bathroom tonight and everytime I wiped it was pink. I regularly get a sore back but my lower back has been hurting just today (which again is very normal for me). Should I be worried? I'm so scared. I will monitor to see if it continues. 

My symptoms this past week have been fluctuating. The previous week I was very nauseas. This week I was exhausted and didn't feel much like eating, my stomach a bit sore but not in a crampy way. My boobs don't hurt quite as much as they have for the past three weeks. 

I literally dreamt this would happen today and then it did so I am a bit terrified. 

Please let me know if anyone has experienced this or what I should be looking for. 

Re: Am I miscarrying?

• Options
    Spotting is normal for many women as well as everything else you mentioned. We can't tell you if you're miscarrying or not since we're not professionals. It's best to call and consult your doctor to be further evaluated if you're concerned. For sure though, if the bleeding gets worse, think bright red and filling up a pad, you'll want to be seen right away. 

Wishing you and your baby the best!