October 2022 Moms
Options

DISCOMFORT AT 20 WKS

Hi fellow moms! This is my 3rd pregnancy and i gotta say, this one has been the most uncomfortable one yet. I feel so much pressure around pubic bone area, belly feels extra heavy like the weight is bearing down or something. Is this normal? i have my 20wk ultrasound tomorrow, hopefully everything is normal. Thanks in advance! 

Re: DISCOMFORT AT 20 WKS

• Options
    @anuka2714 I have been feeling the exact same way! This is my second and I also have my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow. The pain in my pubic symphysis and just hips in general has come way earlier and is way more intense this time around. I’ve been trying to figure out different remedies without dialing back on exercising but I haven’t had much luck. 
  • Options
    If you're able I would highly recommend seeking out pelvic floor physio. It may be that your pelvic floor is struggling to support everything, but they're also great at helping you prepare for delivery and postpartum so if you go and everything's fine it won't be a waste.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sweet, thank you! 
  • Options
    agh i feel you. My doctor recommended swimming and maternity belt to help with the weight, i hope you feel better soon! 🤗