2nd Trimester

When does the Nausea and throwing up stop?!?

I’m almost 17 weeks and still having nausea here and there and unable to keep food down some days. It’s definitely got better but I still can’t believe the puking continues!!! Tell me it’s ending soon!!!

Re: When does the Nausea and throwing up stop?!?

• Sorry, but it may or may not.  I know a lady, the only thing that made it going away was delivery.  With both kids she was hospitalized multiple times due to the severity of it.  Just keep your doctor informed.  
  • I’m so sorry, that sounds just awful. Unfortunately it seems to be different for everyone- I was upset that my nausea and food aversions continued into the second trimester, but they mostly tapered off around 14wks. Have you talked to your doctor about it? Hopefully your nausea will just continue to slow until it’s gone completely. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope your nausea has gotten better since you posted! I'm 20 weeks and still have intermittent nausea and vomiting. Mostly at night and in the morning till lunch time. Last night I got up 4 times to to empty my already empty stomach! Since I'm not really feeling baby move yet or experiencing other pregnancy symptoms there is a part of me that glad for it since it means things are still happening inside.