Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

2 months post D&C

I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks on April 4th and had a D&C.  I've always had a regular period every 28 days and last 4-5 days 2-3 days being pretty heavy. My first period after was on May 9th and was totally normal.  My period this time is on schedule 28 days later but VERY light. I've never experienced a period this light. Three days in and I'm barely spotting. I've taken 4 tests and all come up not pregnant.  Has this happened to anyone? I plan to check in with the doctor tomorrow.

Re: 2 months post D&C

• @Kag0317 The only norm after a MC is that there is no norm.  Your periods can return normally, or they can be totally wonky.  You can have every symptom in the book, or no symptoms at all.  You can experience things you've never experienced, or not experience symptoms you always had telling you that AF was coming.  AND they can be different EVERY cycle until things straighten out to a 'new norm' which can take 6-12 months!  I'd recommend BBT so you know what your body is doing.  If not, you have NO way to know what may indicate AF or when/if you ovulated, which only adds stress to TTCAL.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.