Weekly Check-in for DD 11/24 - 11/30 (week of 6/6) — The Bump
November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/24 - 11/30 (week of 6/6)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/24 - 11/30 (week of 6/6)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/28

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: June 29 for anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: I am feeling good, sleeping a little better. Feeling bigger for sure my husband says I actually look like I could be pregnant now. I'm happy I can finally talk a out it at work after telling my boss and coworkers last week.

My skin seems to be oily still and am getting little breakouts around my mouth likely due to having to wear a mask all day at work. 

Really loving the second trimester energy too - my workouts are better and having my libido back is nice too

Rants/Raves: Rant - I started looking into childcare this week and it is daunting. Every place I've reach out too have waitlists into at least may of next year....guess I should have started putting myself on them before getting pregnant. I'm feeling a little frustrated and discouraged because I'll likely need to return to work instead February and am not sure what to do.

Questions: has anyone had an anatomy scan as early at 18 weeks? My doctor assured me this would be okay but every other provider - MA and secretary made it seem like I would need to reschedule it to later 
  • coldlife2coldlife2 member
    Due late Nov. Almost 16 weeks. F(ourth)TM. No appointments for another couple weeks. 

Feeling good. Have taken a few walks lately, which has been great. Lots of sunshine and my legs are getting tan! Just switched to mostly maternity clothes this week. (Still wearing some regular jeans). 

Those are probably my raves up there. ^^

@[email protected], personally, I wouldn’t do it that early. I know someone who had one on the early side, and there was a spot on the heart or brain or something that they had to follow up on. It was gone by the time they had the follow up ultrasound at 20 weeks. So just needless worry for a couple weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 11/27 and 15w5d 

STM

Just got the results of our NIPT and everything is low risk! The gender is known to my sister and best friend and we’re doing a gender reveal next weekend!

Been feeling so good overall! Some issues sleeping because I’m a back sleeper which has been super uncomfortable waking up in the middle of the night. But workouts and walks have been feeling really great. 

Has anyone else had trouble comparing themselves on social media to other moms that are due around the same date?? I have several friends that are due in Nov and my belly looks so much bigger than theirs! Trying not to compare and feel bad but just thought I’d throw that one out there to see if anyone else has had that problem ❤️ 
  • @physiomama22 I had scans for my first two at 18 weeks exactly and this one will actually be at 19 weeks. I do agree with @coldlife2 that they could see something that does resolve later so do what you feel is best.