December 2022 Moms
Options

Moving Already?!?! 2nd time mom…

I’m 12 weeks last Friday with my second. It’s not often but I occasionally feel those little “bubble pops”—anyone else? 

Also, this chick seems to favor one side over the other…I constantly feel things on my left side. 

Re: Moving Already?!?! 2nd time mom…

• Options
    I’m a third time mama. And I’ve been feeling the baby on and off since 10 weeks. 
  • Options
    msd15msd15 member
    Ah! I’m jealous! I wanna feel this baby so bad. It’s my second so I was hoping I would feel it early so maybe be my anxiety would be a little better 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It will happen…it’s super inconsistent—like randomly once a week or so. Not sure that would help anxiety…but soon. 
  • Options
    yesss! I felt my first very early and same with my second now! first movements started at 8 weeks at night time only & early early morning! now I’m 12 weeks and this kid is non stop like my daughter 😂 my daughter who moved every hour of every day in my belly is now 3, and she is non stop still. I have a feeling this one will be the same 😌
  • Options
    Yes! I’ve been feeling little movements since 12 weeks or so. Only once every day or two. I felt at 13 weeks with my first. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    msd15msd15 member
    I think I am beginning to feel movement. Tiny little nudges/flutters I guess. With my daughter I felt like they were more like tiny bubbles, where this definitely feels like a little flutter. Did the different babies feel different to you guys? 
  • Options
    FTM 15 weeks. I asked my doctor and she said it was too early for me to feel anything (except gas). She said 2nd time moms can probably feel fetal movements sooner because they remember what it feels like.

(And then we listened to my baby's heartbeat and I totally felt "gas" move away from the doppler.)
  • Options
    First time mom here! I just hit week 14 this morning. I think I felt baby for the first time last night and again this morning. It was a strange little vibration/tapping internally for 30 seconds or less. Then a pause for about 2 minute, then repeat, and repeat. I have felt it once again this morning! All the movements were in one particular spot on my lower left. It’s so cool! It’s like nothing I’ve ever felt in my body before!