1st Trimester
Options

Help

I’m in early stages of pregnancy anything from 3-8 weeks not sure as wasn’t planned. I’ve had 6 loses and 2 live births. Today I have been getting some cramping and a light pink show. I’m terrified I am going to lose the little one and just need advice, is this normal early pregnancy symptoms or do I need to worry. I should mention my youngest is 19 yrs old so don’t remember what it was like. Please help dunno what I should do.

Re: Help

• Options
    Monitor it, that is all you can do.  
  • Options
    Yeah will do thank you! The cramping seems to have settled a bit so fingers crossed 🤞. Thank you for replying. X
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tracyrc79 how are you feeling now?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hi, still having cramping which comes and goes and still spotting.
  • Options
    How are you feeling today? Doctor confirmed that I was 3 to 8 weeks pregnant a few days ago. Nervous scared and happy any advice for my first pregnancy?
  • Options
    tracyrc79tracyrc79 member
    edited June 2022
    I’m doing good so far still have spotting but had and early scan which showed no sign of blood from the womb and I’m now 6/7 weeks. Still terrified! My advice first time is just take it easy and try not to worry I know it’s so hard when you hear so much about so many miscarriages. I wish I could say it will all be fine as I know how frightening it is!! But please take it a day at a time each day is one step closer. I will keep everything crossed for you and be thinking of you, sorry I can’t help more or promise all will be ok. Keep strong and safe and good luck 🍀. X
  • Options
    I’m doing ok just trying to keep strong and positive thank you x