Options

Weekend check in/ Randoms 5/28-5/29

How far along are you?

how are you feeling? 

Who knows you’re pregnant so far!? 

What are you doing this weekend?

Re: Weekend check in/ Randoms 5/28-5/29

• Options
    Hi just trying to figure out this space. So I’m approximately 8W2D today and just feeling SO SO tired. Thankfully nausea isn’t bad but comes and goes at times. Close family and friends know, and most don’t but am considered high risk due to previous history, so needed the support this early on. In terms of this weekend, not a whole lot. My best friend’s bridal shower tomorrow, and celebrating my mom’s birthday on Monday. Just trying to get through these next few weeks, but weekly monitoring is helping ease the anxiety. Hope everyone has a good weekend! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5+6

how are you feeling? Super super super nauseous but also very carb hungry   

Who knows you’re pregnant so far!? My family, my last BMB (July20) and that’s it

My husband and I are veterans so this is usually a pretty somber weekend for us. My husband struggles with survivors guilt from his deployments and visiting those graves locally brings up a lot of feelings for him. We are going to chill out and try and keep it low key—and my husbands brother is surprising him tomorrow by flying in for a few weeks with his family so I’m excited for the surprise! 

Have a great weekend everyone! May your nausea stay controlled 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8w5d

How are you feeling? Low energy, low mood, and my digestive system feels gross. But grateful! 😆

Who knows you’re pregnant so far!? Mom and two supervisors at work. Patiently waiting to tell more people. We have a little schedule that really works out for telling both our families around the same time but that’s still 3 weeks away!

What are you doing this weekend? Laying low; it’s a cloudy and chilly San Diego weekend which perfectly matches my mood. 
  • Options
    @footdrbritt sending love to you both on this difficult weekend <3 thank you for your service
  • Options
    How far along are you? Still worn really know for sure until I get an ultrasound but somewhere around 6/7 weeks I think lol 

how are you feeling? Lots a steaming pile of 💩 lol I am super exhausted, nauseated and can only hold down carbs but it makes me feel good in a way like my hormones are rising like they should! Weirdly reassured me feeling bad lol 

Who knows you’re pregnant so far!? My husband, my 18 month old son, my 3 year old dog and my best friend! I can’t wait to tell everyone and am planning on it right after my ultrasound! 

What are you doing this weekend? We had a great family day! Pancakes for breakfast, lots of outside play and a long family bike ride with our Thule Yep nexxt mini bike seat! So much fun!
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    5w3d - just found out today!!

how are you feeling?
    Tired. Sore BBs. Excited. Nervous.

Who knows you’re pregnant so far!?
    My SO and my sister.

I'd like to go to the pool, but I'm Just. So. Tired. !!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 w 5 d

how are you feeling? So exhausted. No nausea or vomiting but the fatigue is just consuming. 

Who knows you’re pregnant so far!? Most of my wife’s family. All of our friends. We’re planning to tell my family this week and next. 

What are you doing this weekend? :( my wife’s grandfather just passed today so we’re with family and dealing with the grieving process. Trying to stay hydrated and eat regularly for baby but it’s been a rough weekend. 
  • Options
    greenbean88greenbean88 member
    edited May 2022
    How far along are you? 8w3d
    how are you feeling? Bloated, nauseous, and so drained
    Who knows you’re pregnant so far!? We've shared with quite a few people
    What are you doing this weekend? Couple of celebratory parties and a whole lot of nothing else.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks 5 days 

how are you feeling? Feeling good! Starting to keep food down and taking walks to keep moving.

Who knows you’re pregnant so far!? Only me and my husband. I had a miscarriage last year so we’re keeping it to ourselves for now. If all goes well, we will announce it to our parents for Father’s Day 

What are you doing this weekend? Lots of cleaning!