Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

16dpo 37 day cycle... BFN ?? Anyone else?

Hey guys! I just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me. I woke up with cramping at 9dpo. Other than that no sign of implantation. I’ve got this queasy feeling on and off kinda like motion sickness but mild , had headaches at 14dpo , boobs feel fine! Just weird sensations here at there. I feel like a zombie and SO tired.

I took a clear blue rapid detection but I cannot tell if it was an evap but the last cycle I had and had symptoms not like this though the evap line is so faint it would dissapear when I blinked but this time I could see the ‘evap line’ clearer. Digital one says not pregnant. Really feel pregnant though I’m not keeping my hopes up :) x

Re: 16dpo 37 day cycle... BFN ?? Anyone else?

• Options
    miapkw said:
    Hey guys! I just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me. I woke up with cramping at 9dpo. Other than that no sign of implantation. I’ve got this queasy feeling on and off kinda like motion sickness but mild , had headaches at 14dpo , boobs feel fine! Just weird sensations here at there. I feel like a zombie and SO tired.

I took a clear blue rapid detection but I cannot tell if it was an evap but the last cycle I had and had symptoms not like this though the evap line is so faint it would dissapear when I blinked but this time I could see the ‘evap line’ clearer. Digital one says not pregnant. Really feel pregnant though I’m not keeping my hopes up :) x
    QFP
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BFN = Negative.  Negative means you are not PG at this time.  Wait a few days until either AF shows up, or test again.

FYI, I had a 59 day cycle ones, several BFNs and I was never PG.  Bodies are weird.  If you aren't temping or using OPKs, you may not even know for certain if you O'd.  You may just be having surges in an anovulatory cycle.

But as stated above, if you want to participate, you need to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and this board, then you need to introduce yourself in our Newbie post and join into the dailies, rather than making your own posts.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.