September 2022 Moms

Hump day, bump day 5/25

Bumpa bumpa
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Hump day, bump day 5/25

• Loading the player...
  • @mamamoomoo12 idk if it’s just me but I can’t see your picture! It’s just a box that says “image preview”. 
  • @mk2022x
    Can you see now?
  • @mamamoomoo12
    I was having the same issue with your picture but it's fixed now.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @mnmomma84 Your dress is beautiful! Where did you get it?
    DD 10/2019
  • @trapperkeeper87
    Thank you! We got them from a bridal shop, the brand is Kennedy Blue. It most definitely was not maternity and I’m just lucky that it took minimal alterations to make it work! 
  • @mnmomma84 It's so flattering! And a beautiful color. I hope I can find something like that for the pictures we plan to take. 🤞🏻
    DD 10/2019
  • mk2022xmk2022x member
    @mamamoomoo12 yep! All good! Super cute suit :)

@dvmmomma thank you!! I dress cute every other week to go to the office and it happens to fall on this day so you guys get to see me actually dressed. The other days of the week I’m in leggings and a t shirt 😂

weird your board didn’t come with two 2’s!? Did you get two 3’s?
  • dvmmamadvmmama member
    @mk2022x it came with like 6 ones and 2 nines 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess that's what you get for cheap on Amazon! 😂
  • babywiikbabywiik member
    edited May 2022
    @costaricamom I need to go back and find pregnancy pics and compare. I'm curious now. It could be that you're carrying baby more towards your back this time which could contribute to back pain?
  • @babywiik certainly possible. While I was older this pregnancy I went into it more fit with more muscle than last time so I assumed that would help. I don’t recall back lain at all last time but it’s been a decade so it may be pregnancy amnesia ☺️