Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What food did you love as a kid that you hate now?

Re: Weekly Check-In w/o 5.23

• I noticed this hasn't been done in a while, and I don't come on here regularly. I'm assuming it's because the private group is up and running. Obviously feel free to post if you are in it or not 😀 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    32 weeks and 5 days

FTM/STM/STM+:
    Second time mom and bonus mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:
    Team blue! We've known since 18 weeks

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
    Baby is the size of a naked-tailed armadillo.. okay then 😅

Upcoming appointments:
    Ultrasound and meeting with surgical cardiac Team tomorrow, OB appt on Wednesday, pertussis booster on Thursday

How are you feeling?:
    The closer I get to my due date the more nervous I get 😬 Which as I recall with my first is completely normal. I'm not so much nervous about the labour and delivery portion, more so the extended hospital stay and open heart surgery in the week that follows.. I've also been feeling a little depressed here and there

Rants/Raves:
    Rant? Well I don't want to sound ungrateful but, I had my baby shower this weekend. I asked for people not to buy a bunch of clothes as we have so much already (Baby clothes are adorable so I know how hard it is not buy any), and to stick to the registry or just use it as a base line at least. But literally no one did and we basically just got clothes and duplicates of stuff we already have. Again I am grateful for everything we got but I wish it was more of what we needed rather than what we didn't.

Rave! Shoutout to my DH for being the best support person I could have asked for, he is very doting and will do anything I need him to without complaints. He makes me feel like a million dollars everyday 🥰

Questions: 

GTKY: What food did you love as a kid that you hate now? Bologna.. I used to eat that shit like it was going out of stock. Now just a whiff of it makes me nauseous, pre pregnancy too!