Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 5/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 5/23

• Options

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: Possibly good, possibly bad.

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: BFN this morning. I know it's still early, so I may continue testing throughout the week, or skip tomorrow and start testing again on Wednesday.

R/R: Off work for the next couple days, back on Wednesday and Thursday, and then a four day weekend. Much needed.

TW for pregnancy:

Also found out my sister is pregnant again. I was very excited and now I'm feeling a little meh after the emotional rollercoaster of my temps this weekend.

CS/Q: I was SS a bunch on Thursday and Friday last week, and then may or may not have cried when I got that huge dip on Saturday. And....now back to SS. So that BFN was quite the bummer. I feel like I haven't been this sad about a BFN in a while, or been this emotionally invested in a cycle until now. I think I've just really had my hopes up this time around, whereas before, I wasn't quite as expectant and wasn't letting myself get too excited.

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Month/Cycle:  5/5

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: good! 

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: not yet. Resisting the urge after I pee on all the sticks while trying to track ovulation.

R/R: we had impeccable timing this cycle but I doubt it worked.

CS/Q: 

Any input/advice on my chart?

FTM
    July 4th