September 2022 Moms
Options

Low lying Placenta

Just had my 20 week ultrasound and woke up to bleeding a week later and spent a couple days in the hospital figuring out what was going on. They determine my placenta is only 1 cm away from cervix still and baby is kicking it. Modified bed rest and taking it easy while we monitor if it's moving up. Anyone had this in previous pregnancy?

Re: Low lying Placenta

• Options
    Hi Katier - this would be a better question for the "great big question" thread.  But also, I believe you may have meant to post in the October group rather than the September group based on your previous posts?
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    Thank you, I am due the first day of October so I have been finding I relate more timeline wise yo September group 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No problem and welcome.  Make sure you stop by our introductions thread and introduce yourself!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.