January 2023 Moms
Options

Lack of appetite?

Hi all! Is anyone dealing with lack of appetite? If so how do you handle? 

Re: Lack of appetite?

• Options
    Yep.  I am just thankful I am not binge eating haha.  I try to keep making myself eat small, healthy, snacks. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    Me too but extremely hungry at the same time. It's like I just don't know what to eat. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here!
  • Options
    b-mamab-mama member
    Same here. I'm hungry but don't want to eat anything. 
  • Options
    Same here. I can sort of convince myself to eat spoonfuls of chocolate almond butter but I think I’m going to break our fridge from opening it, gazing inside for five minutes, then shutting the door fifty times a day, each time deciding nothing is appealing. 
  • Options
    Me too but extremely hungry at the same time. It's like I just don't know what to eat. Exact same! I get moments that I'm hungry but just don't feel like eating 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Yes! I'm trying to eat healthy but I'm failing miserably! Nothing is appealing, last night I woke up so hungry I forced some left over food down. Only things that are appetizing is like cereal and refined carbs 🤣
    Hoping it'll change soon so I can start eating healthier for two
  • Options
    Same here. Nothing at all is appealing to me really. At first before I knew I was pregnant I had a huge appetite but chalked it up to my period about to start. Then in the last week or so I've completely lost my appetite. I’ve been taking a few bites of food here and there, but that’s about all I can stomach. Not sure what the best approach is. 
  • Options
    __happy__mama__happy__mama member
    edited May 2022
    Same here! Feel hungry during the day and am managing lunch like normal. But dinner leaves me only wanting to snack...hungry nut nothing appealing. Unless it's carbs! Hoping it shifts soon!🤞
  • Options
    Same here! I have horrible morning sickness. The only thing that makes it better is eating, but nothing is appealing. I keep forcing myself to eat to try and calm my stomach, but I find myself gagging while eating. Hoping for some relief soon! (6w3d). 
  • Options
    My doctor told me about Unisom and Vitamin B6. It helps tremendously with managing Nausea and Morning sickness.