November 2022 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Book Recommendation

Seriously it’s so wonderful.  I listened to it during my first pregnancy in 2018 and now I’m listening to it again during this pregnancy. I can’t speak highly enough about it.  It really is exactly what the title describes and I find it so empowering and educational. You won’t regret it! Every woman should be armed with this knowledge, mother or not (and so should men). 

Re: Pregnancy Book Recommendation

• Options
    dzappdzapp member
    I was a big fan of Emily oster’s book expecting better. It’s great if your a numbers person, like me, who needs to know the data and whether or not it’s relevant. She skips opinions and just tells you what certain opinions or “pregnancy rules” are based on and whether or not that research was accurate or fabricated. It has helped guide a lot of our decisions!
  • Options
    Thank you guys so much for the recommendations, I’ve been looking for the best books to read as everything is so new to me! ♥️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nlnicole that looks great! I just placed a hold on the e-book. I also liked Expecting Better, that was the only pregnancy book I read last time around.