November 2022 Moms
Options

Ramzi theory

Omg so excited just done the ramzi theory 6 weeks ago and the service was great they told me im having a baby girl and not only that they also explained everything in detail as to why.
For all my pregnant ladies who can't wait to find out the gender all you have to be is 6 weeks .
Anyone else done it ?

Re: Ramzi theory

• Options
    Omg so excited just done the ramzi theory 6 weeks ago and the service was great they told me im having a baby girl and not only that they also explained everything in detail as to why.
    For all my pregnant ladies who can't wait to find out the gender all you have to be is 6 weeks .
    Anyone else done it ?
    No. The ramzi theory is just a theory with no peer reviewed evidence to back up their claims. It is right 50% of the time by chance. Studies done after his claims that placental placement determined fetal sex prove it is unfounded. Placental placement varies greatly. The best way to determine what genitals your fetus has is second trimester ultrasound or genetic screening. 

The ramzi theory is fun, but it is about as accurate as the ring test. Good luck.