November 2022 Moms

Weekly check-in for EDD 11.1-11.8 (w/o 5.9)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:
BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Weekly check-in for EDD 11.1-11.8 (w/o 5.9)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 14w1d

FTM/STM/TTM+: ftm

Upcoming Appointments or Results: next appointment 5/23 for 16 week apt

How are you feeling?: I think I’m past nausea at this point, Fatigue still comes and goes

Rants/Raves: Rants: for the most part I haven’t been too moody, but work has really been making me grumpy lol
    Raves: just happy to be in the second trimester officially!

Questions: to anyone who did the nipt and nt, are you still planning to do the quad screen at 16 weeks? I’ve heard conflicting things about it’s necessity
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 5th/14w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: No appointments until the end of the month. However, we're doing a gender reveal on Saturday to learn the gender result from the NIPT test. Pretty excited. I'm hoping for a girl because we have a son, but I've got a strong feeling it's a boy. 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good this last week. Just a few instances of nausea. I've had more energy the last couple days. Yay! 

Rants/Raves: Rant - we ordered new windows to replace 18 of our original 1920's windows. Still have 21 more to replace when we can afford to. Why did we buy a house with so many windows?! Anyways, they were ordered the last week of January and they just finally came in. They started install today just to find out that the style of windows they order for 5 of our upstairs windows WON'T OPEN because of the overhang of our roof. (Our existing windows open by swinging in.) They completely missed this fact both while planning and measuring. So now they have to order a different style and those will take another 9-12 weeks. I'm so frustrated!!! I actually cried this morning over it. Must be the pregnancy hormones. I'm not usually a crier. 
    Rave - They WILL be able to convert 3 small high up windows in our dining room into a large bay window as planned. That goes in tomorrow. I'm hoping that will help me accept the issue with the others and improve my mood.

Questions: Has anyone started thinking of names yet? I know we have plenty of time, but I'm feeling overwhelmed by it. Knowing the gender in a few days will sure help.
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 5th/14w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Second prenatal appointment is next Wednesday!

How are you feeling?: Starting to feel good! Tired sometimes and full meals don’t appeal to me anymore, I’d rather snack all day. I’ve had a couple of headaches but nothing bad enough to have to take medication.  

Rants/Raves: Rant - I cried after sex yesterday… couldn’t help it! Thankfully it didn’t bother my husband 
    Raves - I think I officially have a bump! 
    Rave #2 - I’ve started a university course online and had my first class tonight! I think it will be an easy course but helpful for my teaching

Questions: none right now 

@ashnicel@ashnicell  we have started talking about names and I think we have our girl name picked! Struggling with a boy name though (keeping the gender a surprise) 

• @manamo777I've never heard of the quad screen, so I don't think I've had it done. What's it for?

@ashnicell
    part of reason we found out the sex so early was eliminate some baby names! My husband and I wouldn't have survived if we had to wait. Also total side note, even when we land on a name, we won't share it with anyone until she's born. I made the mistake of telling some people my first's name and their reply was less than enthusiastic. So they can be mad at me all they want for not sharing 🤗

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    November 1st/ 15w today!

FTM/STM/TTM+:
    TTM

This Thursday for 16w checkup

How are you feeling?:
    I feel worse in the evenings if I don't eat enough throughout the day. I'm a teacher and it's hard to keep up with the snacking.

Rants/Raves: 
    I think I'm over my mother's day pitty party 🙄 Thinking positive, so my rave is that there are only about 6 weeks left until summer break 🙌🏼

Questions:
    None that I can think of.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 14w 2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Nothing until June

How are you feeling?: Ok...just super cranky with dh.

Rants/Raves: Dh just still does not get how much this takes out of me.  I am so pissed that I feel like I need to spell it out. 

Questions:
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 7th / 14w+1d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

EKG 5/11
    Echocardiogram 5/12
    High Risk Transfer to Perinatologist 5/13
    Cerclage Placement 5/20

How are you feeling?: I feel like a whole whale 🐳. I'm swollen, taking hydrochlorothorizide 50mg and it's still not working. I have lightening foot... My feet are so swollen I believe it's causing nerve damage. I got my results back from my 24 hour urine test and my protein that I'm dumping into my urine is 7,168mg when the normal amount is nothing greater than 160mg/24 hours... So my kidneys are not functioning as well as they should be and they are concerned that my heart is out putting a lot of protein which is a precursor for congestive heart failure... Other than that... The morning sickness has minimized to maybe twice a week which is a blessing!

Rants/Raves: We did the NIP Test or NIPT and everything came back negative for any genetic type abnormalities.... AND WE FOUND OUT IT'S A GIRL!!! 

Questions: Has anyone felt flutters yet?
  • @snuggsonfleek no flutters yet! (I wish!) and I’m so sorry you’re going through that, hopefully it gets figured out soon
  • @snuggsonfleek Ugh! That sounds so stressful. 

I've felt a few small flutters. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    November 1
    FTM/STM/TTM+:
    stm

Just had a regular prenatal appointment, heartbeat normal. Growth measurement from pushing in my belly normal.  (Yay). They took a blood test to check for spinal problems so I’m waiting on that result 

How are you feeling?:
    Physically fine for the most part. My back really hurts all the time. so I got a referral to a physical therapist. 
    also my moods are All over the place. On Mother’s Day I had DH bring our son to MiLs house for break dad so I could rest. That was nice but by the end of laying around o felt bad for myself. And then got mad abs cried about last Mother’s Day (which was a disaster). 
    So I’ve been considering it for a while so k finally asked for an antidepressant. Pregnancy really does a number on me. My moods are a little crappy anyway but it’s over the top now so hopefully this will help me take care of myself better 
    Rants/Raves: 
     rants. Messy house. Can’t manage to clean husband leaves crap everywhere, and I’m guilty of it too. I work too much abs don’t get enough work done. Ugh 
    raves. It FINALLY looks like spring time around here. Over the weekend all the leaves started to pop out of the trees.   I’m so happy about this.  We had waaaayyyyyy too much colorless naked trees this year 
    Questions:
  • @snuggsonfleek definitely feeling some light flutters here and there! (TTM here too!) She must have been super high up last week, because at one point, her jabs were super noticable. I remember feeling the same thing with my first and worrying that the baby was having a seizure because it was so quick and hard! Thankfully I knew a little better this time around 😏
  • ming27ming27 member
    edited May 2022
    Est due date- Nov 2 but being induced at least a wk before. 15w 2d

FTM

How I’m feeling: Less nauseous than the last 3 wks but it comes and goes. Getting more pimples though… still feeling lazy lol

upcoming appt: June 1 and an ultrasound around June 12-15

Rants: my wife keeps getting me to eat more but no matter how much I explain that I’m having food aversion and mostly nausea, she guilt-trips me that I have to think about the baby. I am. Always. But it’s sooooo hard!!!!

question: We had IVFdone with PGT-A and used a perfect embryo 😁. My OB said I won’t have to get any genetic testing done since they’ve tested the embryo already. Was waiting to hear about my fetal assessment but was told by the receptionist that I’m only getting an ultrasound (week 20). And not everyone gets the fetal assessment. What’s the difference between fetal assessment and ultrasound? Thanks 

Hopefully everyone is doing well!!!!