May 2022 Moms
Options

Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you!!! 

My first Mother’s Day was very hard. It was 2018 and I was pregnant. I had already chosen to place my son for adoption but I had not chosen his family yet. The birth father texted me that day, not to check in, but to ask if I was still pregnant. Yes, after I told him in December he did not speak to me again until May. 

He said he had hoped I would “do the right thing” and end my pregnancy. 

And I was very angry. 

I’m happy now, my first son will be four in August, safe and sound in his home with his loving mom and dad. My second son, the baby I’m pregnant with now, is one week from being here with me and my husband in our home. 

I will never forget my first son. He’s a huge part of me. But this is the first Mother’s Day I have been happy since I had him. I feel like it’s my first REAL Mother’s Day. 

Anyway, thank you to the regulars on this thread who were here for me through this pregnancy. I’m so excited to meet my son next week!

Happy Mother’s Day to you all!

Re: Happy Mother’s Day!

• Options
    Happy Mother's day to you as well!! 
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama
    Rylie: Born 04.2014
    Haley: Born 07.2017
    Emily: Born 08.2019

• Options
    @taylorharris0522 you are so strong! I hope you are enjoying your day! 
    3 more days until I meet my little guy! May 11th 😊
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    saizbatsaizbat member
    Happy mother's day you all! I'm due with my first in 2 days but was really hoping he'd be out on time for mother's day lol! Waiting at 39+ weeks is so hard.