September 2022 Moms

Fetal growth

I am on my 3rd (surprise!) pregnancy and I am considered AMA. Due to this I am under close monitoring.. 😄 I have no pregnancy complications, zero with myself or baby.

I had two ultrasounds 5 weeks apart. The first one was at 19 weeks and baby measured in the 50 percentile, and 5 weeks later baby was at 24 weeks and measured in the 34 percentile. That seemed like a large gap to me. Let it be known that these ultrasounds took place at two different facilities, with two different techs and two different radiologist reading the reports. All anatomy is healthy, and no obvious concerns. Has anyone else experienced this?

Re: Fetal growth

• Hi @kctennessee
    If you are at 24 weeks, you likely belong in the August board, but welcome!  We try to discourage "one-off" posts to limit clutter on the board.  This would be an excellent question for the "great big question thread."  Also, if you are indeed due in September, please stop by the introductions thread and introduce yourself.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.