June 2022 Moms
Options

FFFC 4/29

DH is going to lose his first playoff game tomorrow and I’m so excited.  This ends college coaching season.  It will be nice to have him around more. 

Re: FFFC 4/29

• Options
    @KFrob Hopefully that also means some alone/relaxation time for you, especially in these last few weeks of pregnancy! 

DH's side of the family has come down with covid and thankfully everyone is ok. But some are itching to come over this weekend already because they feel well and have no symptoms. I'm asking that we distance from them for another week and we can get together another day (they all live around us anyway). And I'm truthfully looking forward to a quiet weekend without a ton of people at the house. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @Tulips29 thank you! I would be the same way with the Covid stuff. I specially with little kids who aren’t vaccinated yet and so close to our due dates.  Now way I would met them around.  Hopefully your quiet weekend will pan out! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    What’s up with all these randos posting? It’s making me annoyed. 
  • Options
    @KFrob I don't want to be annoyed, but I do find it a bit annoying also. Especially with questions they can easily google. Like at least introduce yourself first. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Options
    Trying to tell myself not to buy all the plants just because I’m going to be home on maternity leave this summer. I’m not listening very well. 
  • Options
    @KFrob The TTGP poster in me gets very frustrated about peggies. If anyone doesn’t lurk TTGP, they’ve had a rough go of them lately so I’m not surprised it’s popped up here as well. All for making this a supportive place but you’re supposed to give support too, not just take it…..

I had to write a critical annual performance review for someone and the thought of having to deliver it to them is giving me intense anxiety. They have already made it clear they don’t respect me at all and have refused to listen to my coaching over the last year so this will be brutal. I’m technically not their manager anymore and would really like to pawn it off on someone else or blame pregnancy for why I can’t do it.
  • Options
    @Tulips29 Good idea. I am hoping to get some stuff cleaned this weekend and prefer to stay home.

@KFrob Agreed. I don't even bother commenting on them because they don't even bother to introduce themselves. I am pretty sure some have even posted in the HDBD thread, and I have no idea who they are.

@pinkkillersheep I lurk there and noticed those posts. They basically are asking if they are pregnant or announce they are which is highly insensitive of them, and shows they don't even bother to lurk on the board. 

When do you have to deliver the review? Can you email it?
  • Options
    @KFrob @romeoandjuliet146 some of the random posts I don’t mind because realistically we are a super small BMB and a little action isn’t a big deal. But some drive me up the wall like the name posts, or gender posts. 
  • Options
    @KFrob I thought of you when I saw this post.

• Options
    @romeoandjuliet146 It’ll be some time next month before reviews go out. Definitely can’t just email it. We all sit in the same office (we work in manufacturing so there’s no WFH option) so it’ll be awkward no matter what. And I can handle awkward for the most part, it’s the sitting through disrespectful behavior that really gets to me.
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep can you ask someone higher up or HR to sit in on the review? I would do it if asked because no one deserves to be disrespected like that. And that will teach them a lesson not to talk back and be an adult. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    Trying for baby #3...

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @romeoandjuliet146 lol I definitely need that!! 
  • Options
    @Tulips29 TBD. Long story short, there’s almost certainly no way for my boss or HR to be present. But I’m hoping it’ll be appropriate for this person’s new manager to be present. I’m sure I’ll have to deliver the review since I wrote it. It just sucks. Even though I genuinely believe I’m giving a fair assessment of their year’s performance, I still hate to tell someone they’re falling short. 
  • Options
    marionberry19marionberry19 member
    edited May 2022
    Disregard lol