December 2022 Moms

Maternity clothes

When I had my daughter, I put off buying maternity clothes for awhile. There’s some sort of stigma i guess. Had friends with kids talk about how quickly they got back into their regular clothes after having their baby. But now 12yrs later pregnant with my second child I can’t freaking wait to get some. I’m going to wait until I’m 12wks cause I feel like I may jinx it. But I can’t wait for all the stretchy flowy clothes! I’ll have to buy maternity scrubs for work which sucks a little because my office usually buys our scrubs but I’ll have to get those. Who else is looking forward to maternity clothes, and where do y’all plan on buying them?

Re: Maternity clothes

• I’m 8 weeks and just switched to maternity pants and bigger bras. This is my 4th pregnancy (3 losses) so I think my uterus is getting a little ahead of itself. It definitely helps ease the nausea to be in looser clothes! Motherhood is having a lot of great sales online right now especially with Mother’s Day coming up! 
  • I’m 8 weeks and just switched to maternity pants and bigger bras. This is my 4th pregnancy (3 losses) so I think my uterus is getting a little ahead of itself. It definitely helps ease the nausea to be in looser clothes! Motherhood is having a lot of great sales online right now especially with Mother’s Day coming up! 
    I relate so hard! My 4th pregnancy but first one to go to term too! Your poking out too? I'm Soo glad I'm not the only one!
    I went to JC penny. They are having a good sale right now to include select styles of maternity bras. Also they have 30% off coupon going on right now to! My melons 🍈 🍈 grew so big, I just had to! They have BIGGER sizes if your in H or I cup.😅🥲
  • Loading the player...
  • your boobs really grow that big!?!!  😣😖😫😩
  • I think I’m just going to be in bralettes, joggers and flannels. 
  • edited April 2022
    I look like I’m 18+ weeks by the end of the day it’s so crazy!! 
    Im grateful to be in the C-D range (for now) but I’m still a cup sized bigger than usual. My poor sister is in H cups so I’ll have to let her know! She can never find a well fitting bra 
  • I say just let the ladies be free! Hahahah 
  • I haven’t been able to let them be free since they were D’s, after a certain point they hurt if I go without support for too long. I started this pregnancy at an H and I feel like they’re trying to hulk their way out of everything right now 😣 
  • It took me forever to find some office wear that didn’t accentuate my belly 😫