December 2022 Moms
Options

Anxious

Looking for some peace of mind! I struggled to get pregnant and well I gave up on thinking it would happen. I realized I missed my period and my goodness, I got pregnant.

But I’m stressed because I definitely lived my life before I knew. I’m mostly worried because I have a cold and definitely took non-approved pregnancy cold medicine before I knew.

Would love to here others experiences of having a surprise and everything turning out ok!

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I’m just as stressed.

Re: Anxious

• Options
    portentosaportentosa member
    edited April 2022
    My very first pregnancy was a suprise. I found out I was pregnant on May 8th and had gotten *very* drunk on May 5th. Everything was fine. Super early on baby is relying on their yolk sac and things done before you even know are ok. Just start taking your prenatal and be mindful of things going forward and you should be good to go. 

If you want to stick around, there's an intro thread and lots of great conversations.
  • Options
    I will! Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    msd15msd15 member
    My first was a surprise and before finding out I had some drinks at a Halloween party, and I got really bad migraines with her and before I knew she was there took migraines meds. She was/is perfect and all was well.