November 2022 Moms

Is it really strange?

Is it crazy in this day and age when technology is so great that I want to wait until my baby is born to know the sex? We're green over here and everyone looks at me crazy!

Re: Is it really strange?

• Honestly, nope! We’ve considered it since we already have one of each but I need to know 😂 I think team green would be so fun
  • My SIL was team green--it was mainly because she didn't want to feel any gender disappointment. It works for a lot of people! I am very very Type A though and I have to know. The idea of not knowing would absolutely drive me up the wall 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • We were team green with all three of ours, although we’re considering finding out this time around just to make picking names easier. 
  • We found out with my first three - all boys. I won’t lie I definitely had some gender disappointment. This is 10000% our last so We are going to try our hardest to stay team green. Not sure I can do it but I think it will be a good motivator while pushing and such a cool surprise no matter if it’s another boy or a girl. 
  • @kfet163kfet I love that point of view!