Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 4/25

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage / spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.**

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? 

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

Questions? 

GTKY: What is keeping you motivated this week?

TTC History:
Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
Due date was Nov 2020
DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
TTC: March 2021
IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

Re: TTCAL w/o 4/25

• Options
    mambo5-2mambo5-2 member
    edited April 2022
    Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

6 losses since 2009

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I'm in a holding pattern, its long and boring. I hate this.  My meds should be here Wednesday to get started for IVF.

Any testing coming up/any recent results?  Nope

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What is keeping you motivated this week?  That my meds are coming.  Hopefully that gets me feeling like I'm moving forward. 

Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options

1 loss.  A missed miscarriage last March at 8 weeks. 

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? Things are good.  Hopeful for this cycle. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope. 

Questions? Nope. 

GTKY: What is keeping you motivated this week? That I am in the TWW and can start counting down to testing. 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mambo5-2 You can do this!! Waiting sucks ass, but hopefully time flies by for you!
    @ReadyForaB I am a testing fiend lol. I hear you on being able to count down to it!

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C 9wks July '21, and MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C 7wks Feb '22

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? Things are going well! I have now had two therapy sessions and they fly by while they are happening. I really vibe with my therapist and it's going well! Other than that, just chugging along

Any testing coming up/any recent results? I have a OB appt Friday. My meds never got upped, so I have to check on that while I am there.

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What is keeping you motivated this week? VACATION! Get me to Saturday!!

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @mambo5-2 I’m excited for you that you will be moving forward with your IVF cycle soon. I hope everything goes smoothly.
    @Yay for the TWW! It’s so hard though, isn’t it?
    @tessiesmom26 Happy to hear therapy is going well. Do you have big plans for vacation? 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Spontaneous loss at 6 weeks Aug 2021, MMC D&C at 12 weeks Feb 2022

Status: AF, starting my third cycle after the D&C, likely TTA again this month

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? The due date of our first loss is on Thursday. It’s my first time passing a milestone like this and I’m feeling pretty low leading up to it, especially knowing I will have to face another lost due date in August. I want to do something to make the day special, and to remember, but I’m not sure what that looks like, and I’m worried that I’ll do nothing or not enough and then feel more upset. Argh. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? No

Questions? Do you do something to remember your loss yearly? Or more often? How do you honor and remember someone you never had a chance to meet? 

GTKY: What is keeping you motivated this week? Honestly not much. Just trying to keep my body moving every day to keep my mental health from the gutter. 
  • Options
    @maggiemadeit we have a candle for each lost little, we light them when we miss them.  I used to light them a lot. I don't light them as often now.  We also are very active in our local loss community that is really involved in trying to stop the silence surrounding miscarriage, still birth and child loss. 

Spoiler for History 

Me - 30 DH - 32

April 2009 - 8+ week MC
    January 2012 - BFP - DS Born 10/21/2012
    May 2013 - BFP - Twins MMC @ 13 weeks D&C
    Oct 2013 -  BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2013 -  BFP  DD Born 8/16/14 - Cholestasis at 36+5
    Nov 2016 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Dec 2016 - BFP  DD Born 6/19/17 @ 28+4 Severe Pre-E, IUGR, Cholestasis 
    Nov 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2017 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    Jan 2019 - BFP MC @ 6 weeks
    DH Vasectomy Aug 2019
    Feb 2022 - TTC #4 with IVF - RPL testing
    Protein C and S Deficiency - Blood Thinners for Treatment - Maybe we don't know!
    June 2022 - IVF - 2 embryos - 1 transfered 6/22/22 - Transfer Failed
    July 2022 - FET

• Options
    @mambo5-2 That’s lovely, thank you for sharing. I like how it doesn’t have to be a certain time or day, just when you need it. Beautiful ❤️