September 2022 Moms

Good Vibes Only

edited April 2022 in September 2022 Moms
Dump any and all funnies and positive things below (images, gifs, stories, etc.). This will take the place of Friday Funnies and begin to reduce the clutter of the board by having one central location as opposed to a separate post each week. It will also be a great place to post fun and cute pictures of your fur babies to reduce by another thread (replacing Furball Friday).

Hopefully this will help those of us who are overwhelmed by the excess number of threads.
DD 10/2019

Re: Good Vibes Only

• Doggy is getting used to the nursery!
  • Loading the player...
  • May be an image of text
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @melyrae I want to lay on that rug!
  • A certain furry lady likes to crawl all over her humans at 4am before dashing around the house like a mad woman. She’s lucky she’s cute!

• @pangolindrome it’s from Costco !!! Softest rug I’ve ever encountered. I’ve done many rug angels on it lol. 
  • @melyrae What state are you in? Not that Costco has the same stock in different parts of town, but still…
  • @pangolindrome I’m in Canada soooo there might not be much of a chance… 
  • May be an image of 2 people dog and indoor
    Fred, plus bonus boy person eating an artichoke.
    Current pregnancy -

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• 18+3 and I think I felt the first baby flutters! It felt like gentle vibrations/quivering in the abdomen that lasted about 5 seconds, and it happened a few times. I'm also realizing that I drank cold water not long before that. I'll see if I continue to get that kind of sensation! 
  • @bigworldlittleg
    sounds like baby movement alright!
    Current pregnancy -

• @bigworldlittleg yay baby flutters! So exciting!
  • wisehwiseh member
    Yay to baby flutters @bigworldlittleg! Also, my cats do the same. So annoying 🤣

@kboydbowman how amazing are artichokes?! I'm friends with a guy with an Italian family and his mum makes 24hr artichokes whenever they were in season & invite the entire family and extended family over and any friends that wanna come too. They would melt in your mouth like butter. I'd never eaten them before then but they are amazing. 

Funny story from today. I'm in my bedroom and my DD yells out "THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH BOB!" so I come running, panicking. And her response to "what's wrong with him?!" she just says "he's tired" and cackles that toddler cackle thinking she's the funniest thing alive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @wiseh
    We're actually growing artichokes now!  The plant has produced five so far this year, but they're all really tiny so far.  But very very cute.
    Current pregnancy -

• One day. 😄
    DD 10/2019
  • @mamamoomoo12 that’s so sweet! I love that ❤️

• Little family time watching Bad Blood before bed. Gus (dog) has been so cuddly recently, I think he’s finally starting to pick up on the pregnancy. I can’t wait to see how he’ll be with his own baby brother, he lovessss all my friends babies and kids so I think he’ll be an attentive fur brother. I guess only time will tell. 
  • @lucyg00cy Is Gus usually cuddly? I would hope it is the pregnancy but if he’s not usually physically affectionate, I would suggest a health check at your vet. If he’s just increased how affectionate he is, then it’s probably the pregnancy:)
  • @lucyg00cy I love that you clarified that Gus is the dog!   :D
  • May be an image of text
    Current pregnancy -

• May be an image of text that says Me on my way to vent to my work bestie after the slighest inconvenience
    Current pregnancy -

• No photo description available
    Current pregnancy -

• May be a cartoon of text
    Current pregnancy -

• @ashley35209 She simultaneously looks adorable and like she's going to be a holy terror. :)
    Current pregnancy -

• @kboydbowman she already is a holy terror. Either I dont remember how any of my other puppies behaved or this one is just off-the-wall insane. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • May be an image of text that says The pacific ocean has 39 stars out of five on google maps Who the fuck is downvoting the ocean  Atlantic
    Current pregnancy -

• May be an image of 1 person and text that says Casey Grim aCoupleofN3rds Me asleep in bed slightly adjusts leg My cats the energy became incredibly hostile here Im just gonna owould rather sleep on the couch than deal with ur disrespect
    Current pregnancy -

• May be an image of text that says IFIWAS A CARE BEAR I WOULD HAVE A POT OF COFFEE ON MY BELLY
    Current pregnancy -

• May be an image of text that says writing-prompt-s Follow a Devil You dont have an Angel or on your shoulder You have an Angry Viking and 50s House Wife Follow knightwing14 Both are telling me to solve my problems with murder solidagosempervirens Follow The debate is over the method
    Current pregnancy -

• May be an image of food and text
    Current pregnancy -