December 2022 Moms
Options

3rd baby & showing

I’m 5 weeks as of
today with my 3rd and look 4 months pregnant already. I even had to bust out maternity pants. Anyone else showing this early on a 3rd+ pregnancy?!

Re: 3rd baby & showing

• Options
    If I was skinny as I was with my first i probably would be! I'm fat now so I can hide it... haha. Maybe its just bloat?
  • Options
    Lol, I am in the same boat as @lola2889I weigh as much at the start of this pregnancy as I did at the end of my first pregnancy 9 years ago. I can't wait to start showing though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m super, super bloated. Constantly unbuttoning my jeans - so I’ll be in maternity clothes soon. I’m 7 weeks along. With my first, I couldn’t hide it from anyone at 11 weeks… so I expect by 9-10 weeks with this second pregnancy to be where I can’t hide it anymore. I’ve heard you show earlier with subsequent pregnancies. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I put on quite a few pounds before this pregnancy, so it’s still easy for me to hide 🤣 I don’t think my expansion is bc of baby just yet, but I am for sure feeling the bloat, which I don’t remember with my first two. I have definitely broken out the stretchy pants bc my jeans are so uncomfortable right now even though I’m just 7 weeks! 
  • Options
    I am also “showing” or bloating quite a bit. This is my fourth, and I decided to just start wearing maternity clothes right away so I don’t get so pissed at how early I HAVE to wear maternity clothes. I’m more comfortable! But yeah it feels embarrassing to show so early and makes me want to share the news so people aren’t confused why my belly is poking out so much 😅
  • Options
    I’m 8 weeks with my third. My 2nd is only 9 months old. I feel like my body was like “ok, I remember” BOOM huge belly. We had to relocate for a month my son to have surgery so I have none of my maternity clothes and I seriously hate pants right now! I’m totally with you! I’m so glad to know I’m not alone!