1st Trimester
Options

Im so nervous.... Im 6 weeks and im having bleeding

This will be my second pregnancy. I tested positive 1week ago. The day after i had some light bleeding it was pinkish brown when i wiped Lasted bout 3days. Now im spotting bright red blood and needing a liner. My doc took blood and urine which tested positive. But this bleeding is scaring me. Am i miscarrying or what please help???

Answers

• Options
    Implantation bleeding usually isn't bright red or as much as a period. If it's just light spotting that stops, it's probably fine. If it looks like a period, it could be a chemical miscarriage. Call your doctor for medical advice if you're concerned. 
  • Options
    Did you have any sexual intercourse around that time? Similar things happened to me a month in, I had actual heavy bleeding and clotting, turned out somehow during sex a vaginal wall got hurt and since this whole area is getting a bunch of extra blood pumped through there during pregnancy for oxygen transport, the mini bleeding in the wall turned into a blood bath. Obviously, it doesn't necessarily have to be what you are going through, but I see you mentioned you saw a doctor already for that? And he only did those tests? I would suggest to go to the hospital if it shouldn't get better, that's where we went during out bleeding and it took a while for it to calm down. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can I ask how long did it take to go away? I’ve been having brown bleeding since sex the night before last & it’s not a lot but it hasn’t stopped.. worrying me.