1st Trimester
Options

Feeling Overwhelmed

Hi everyone! I'm 7 weeks but found out I was pregnant around 3/4 as I was experiencing agonising pain, spent about 2 weeks in and out of hospital having scans to see if it was ectopic but baby is finally found in the right place and have been treated with antibiotics for a kidney infection which has worked! I have been signed off work the past 2 weeks and been pretty housebound. Now I'm feeling better I'm getting up and about again but morning sickness has kicked in, awful bloating and indigestion and boobs hurt! We had planned to come off contraception and give my cycle a few months to settle but got pregnant the first month so it's a little earlier than planned. My partner has been lovely but struggled to fully understand what I've been experiencing and I don't have any pregnant friends or friends with babies to talk to. I'm feeling totally overwhelmed and alone in all this and it's making me worried I'm not as ready as I thought. Is anyone else having a planned pregnancy but feeling overwhelmed?! I feel like I should be filled with joy but I just feel incredibly anxious! X

Re: Feeling Overwhelmed

• Options
    Definitely check out your bmb as it will all be ladies who are going through exactly what you are at the same time. I found it to be a great help to me when things got crazy, overwhelming, etc.