November 2022 Moms
Options

Weekly Check in for DD 11.9 - 11.15 (w/o 4/18)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check in for DD 11.9 - 11.15 (w/o 4/18)

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 9 (RCS November 2)

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: First OB appointment on Wednesday!

How are you feeling?: I'm honestly feeling a little nervous. The pregnancy before my daughter my miscarriage was diagnosed at my first appointment when they couldn't hear the heartbeat and took me for an ultrasound. They normally do the doppler at the end of the long chat, but I'm thinking that I'll probably ask them to do the doppler first even if it's not protocol.
    Symptom wise I'm mostly just tired, but nausea seems to strike at night =/ poor hubby is a little grumpy because it definitely puts a kibosh on our adult time iykwim

Rants/Raves: I'm a little annoyed that I seem to have popped so early lol. My other two I didn't pop until much later and I was hoping to hide it for a while yet XD

Questions: My other pregnancies I told my bestie right away, but I decided to wait this time because she wound up having to give up on having a second and had a hysterectomy. Any ideas on how to make it special when I do tell her? She's also kind of my boss so that's also a consideration lol
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    t Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 13 10w 1d

FTM/STM/TTM+: this is baby number 4

Upcoming Appointments or Results: May 4th, I hate the long wait in between the first set of appointments 

How are you feeling?: still pretty horrible 24/7 I hadn’t thrown up in a few days so I thought maybe things were on track to get better but then I threw up a ton tonight. I’m so sick of feeling sick. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mflowers929 im definitely starting to show even if it’s mostly bloat. It’s crazy how quickly your body changes after you’ve already had a kid.  
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 10

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: May 13

How are you feeling?: A whole lot better the last few days. Finally able to get back to homeschooling and housework. Hoping to pick up my exercise again soon. Only get a little sick feeling in the evenings.

Rants/Raves: In all seriousness I can’t find any boy names I like. I have two girl names (one I absolutely love and one that has grown on me).

Questions:
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Novemver 11th

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Awaiting genetic testing results

How are you feeling?: I feel great. A fairly strong aversion to chicken this week - the idea of eating it makes me want to gag. And my back is a mess, making it painful to walk... but I don't know, it still seems better than vomiting haha. I'm in good spirits.

Rants/Raves: At Easter dinner, an elderly cousin said to me "I was thinking to myself "Rebecca is always so thin, is either she getting fat or is she pregnant. And that's when I asked your MIL and found out you were pregnant!" Rude. I am super bloated and I'm trying to be OK with it, but I would really like to fast forward to the cute baby bump stage vs. this "my clothes don't fit" stage. 

Questions: Anyone else repulsed by chicken??
  • Options
    @clee5711 I was in the shower last night and started feeling my upper belly and it's pretty solid already lol. I guess from everything just being shoved up
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    little_umlautlittle_umlaut member
    edited April 2022

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10+4 today. Due the 11th

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 5/9

How are you feeling?: Fatigue & new onset of headaches.

Rants/Raves: Now that I’m not struggling with unbearable nausea (thanks zofran), the weeks feel like they’re going by quickly!

Questions: No questions, just wishing you all well. We’re getting closer & closer to 2nd trimester, which I’m told is the “golden period” of pregnancy. Hang in there everyone!

• Options
    @rebeccahoo12345 I’m sorry that you experienced that with your family member. Some people don’t know when they should keep their thoughts to themselves. I’ve been vegetarian for years but eating meat when I crave it during this pregnancy. I can confidently say that I have not have any desire to eat chicken lol
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/10 according to my RE, 11/12 according to Dr. Google

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM to a 4.5 year old

Upcoming Appointments or Results: US and first OB appointment 4/25

How are you feeling?: Better! Still nauseous at times, but my exhaustion is waning. I'm sitting on my exercise ball in my office for the first time in months.

Rants/Raves: Rant: I'm so self-conscious right now. I feel like I look like a bloated mess. And then I beat myself up for buying into that because I'm growing a human! It is a delicate balance, lol.
    Rave: I'm somehow in second place on my team for the work step competition. Insert hair toss emoji.

Questions: Not at the moment, but if I think of one I'll add it to the thread.

@rebeccahoo12345 not chicken, but I cannot do pork right now, except for bacon. Last pregnancy though, I couldn't even THINK of chicken without feeling sick.

• Options
    @rebeccahoo12345 definitely rude!
    I've not had issues with chicken except for the ground chicken my hubby is currently eating (he's trying to get fit again and ground chicken is cheaper than chicken breasts). He's asked me a few times to cook it for him and I just get to gagging when I try. But I can eat it okay, it's just the cooking it part!
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Ugh. They made me do a diabetes test yesterday (pushing my appointment to 3 freaking hours) because of my BMI, which eyeroll, I've had regular blood sugar tests at every weight because of my parents and never had issues. Anyways, apparently it was "a little high" and so now I have to do the 3 hour test. At 7:45 in the morning. I don't get up until like 10 normally. So not only am I going to be grumpy because of fasting, I'm going to be grumpy because I'm going to be up 3 hours early. Not happy.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Oh boo! At least you'll get it over with?
  • Options
    I still have to do it in 3rd tri again too. Which, with my history, I'll again fail the 1 hour and have to retake the 3 hour. Again.
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 I know what you mean. I have to do the early testing at my next appt because of both my BMI and the fact that my mom is diabetic. I've never had even a remotely high blood sugar test. Hoping I pass the 1hr so I don't have to worry again until 24-28 weeks. Silly me though, I scheduled my appointment for 4pm so it wouldn't affect work. So the nurse told me to just avoid all carbs that day pre-appt.
  • Options
    mflowers929mflowers929 member
    edited April 2022
    @ashnicell it's so annoying! I should have just said "nope not happening" but I'm too nice XD
    If I do wind up with it I'm definitely going to say no to the dietitian. I know what I need to do and my husband is an armchair nutritionist from being a body builder, I just have to do it lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    I woke up feeling very grumpy about the fact that they're having me do the test at 7:45. I normally wake up at 10 or later (we have a later schedule to accommodate my husband). So I'm going to call them on Monday and have them either reschedule it for later or I'll just monitor my glucose for a week at home. If I go in that early I'll be sleep deprived which will affect my glucose levels and give a false reading. I don't think it'll be a huge deal if I explain my reasoning, but I'm ready to fight today lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 15, 10 weeks+5 days

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Genetic screening 5/10

How are you feeling?: on and off with nausea. Head hurts all the time

Rants/Raves: I’ve gone from being nauseous every day to only about one or two days a week. Bless. Mixing water and different flavors, like Gatorade and lemonade or coconut water have really helped my sudden disgust of just plain water?

Questions: When does my energy come back?😂
  • Options
    I’ve had good luck with mixing Gatorade and water or strawberry lemonade and water. Plain water still makes me super nauseous. Im SO ready to stop feeling sick 24/7. 
  • Options
    @knottiefc11664451a55e00 For me it was around week 15 both times =)
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022