Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check In w/o 4/18

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 25th, 30w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Passed the glucose test last week! Next appt 5/3

How are you feeling?: Surprisingly good! I’ve had two great workouts plus a yoga session in the last week with manageable discomfort after, which is a huge win.

Rants/Raves: I have no idea why I’m feeling so positive, but I’m going to roll right into this Monday morning with it! DH and I had a lovely weekend with going to the farmers market, getting plants for our front yard landscaping, and buying tile to redo our main bathroom on Saturday. Sunday was mostly me beginning work on L&D and postpartum checklists while DH prepped the house for our shower this weekend. It was really nice and low key. Just what I needed in advance of the craziness of next weekend.

Questions: I discovered this weekend that the hospital I’m delivering at offers laboring in a tub. Has anyone done this? I have a goal of trying not to get an epidural, though I’ll leave myself open to whatever may happen as things change and progress. 
  • Options

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 19. 31 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: zoom appointment today for regular checkup. 

How are you feeling?: round & overwhelmed. 

Rants/Raves: not pregnancy related but I purchase my son a high back booster because the monster is getting close to outgrowing his car seats. It’s been two weeks since my order so I emailed them and their response was “as the web page said when the order was placed it will not ship for another 4-6 weeks”. Now I’m not in a rush to have it, but I can guarantee it did not say that when I purchased it. 

Questions: nope. 

@pinkkillersheep I am really looking forward to the farmers market this summer since I will be on maternity leave and actually able to go (ours is in the middle of the week and ends at 5). Regarding the birth tub, I did not have a tub to labor in last time, I will this time, but I can say that the shower I took when labor was just beginning was the best part of the whole experience so I will be in the tub up until I am able to get my epidural and then I’m out. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited April 2022
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 17th, 31w 3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: 4th 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: regular appt next week 

How are you feeling?:  All over the place.  Emotional. I started to sob last night when DH said that this is the last eight weeks he has with me pregnant and he needs to savor it.  If I don’t sleep well or drink enough I feel terrible, but if I sleep and stay hydrated I still have energy. I feel like my belly grew exponentially this weekend, but that may have been the stolen candy and constipation.  

Rants/Raves: Rave: we got a bunch of cleaning and organizing done this weekend.  DH hung all the new blinds we’ve had sitting in a corner for like two years and now our bedroom looks one step closer to a relaxing adult space and not a crack house.  Our new dresser for the big kid room is getting delivered any minute now so I can finally move DD2s clothes out of the baby room and get this new LOs stuff put away and organized. 

Questions: no

PSA- Target is doing the car seat trade in program this week if anyone has one hanging around and needs 20% some new baby gear.

@pinkkillersheep So glad to hear you had a nice relaxing weekend and are feeling positive!  I wanted to buy some plants this weekend but didn’t get to it. We had frost last night so now I’m
    gkad it didn’t work out. Ive also been making sooo many lists.  I also have no tub experience but like @marionberry19 I enjoyed a long hot shower during early labor before we left for the hospital.

@marionberry19 4 to 6 weeks for a booster seems crazy!! Fingers crossed it comes earlier. All of these things being delayed are making me want to panic buy the rest that we need for this baby.  I’m holding out for completion coupons and sales.  

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 31 + 1

Upcoming Appointments or Results: next week I think another ultrasound

How are you feeling?: Dizzy. It’s dumb and I hate it. Also I have weird lower leg pain, like they’re really bruised but I think it’s just fluid retention. 

Rants/Raves: rant-I either need more energy or more time because nothing is getting done. Also I’m trying to be responsible and not buy my serotonin and I hate it. I just want to buy things. Rave- my physical therapist asked me if I thought it was doing any good, and I told her I haven’t gotten worse so I’ll chalk that up as a win. Last pregnancy I felt better at 8 and 9 months pregnant than I did at 4 and 5 months pregnant and I think that’s true this time too. So I’m more mobile than I’ve been previously so yay. It’s not a big win and you have to look for it, but still yay. 

Questions: anyone else on team green have any hunches on gender?
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 9 - 32w4d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: OB appt this week.

How are you feeling?: good for the most part. 

Rants/Raves: OB put me on iron pills since he said I was a bit anemic, so now going to the washroom has been dreadful! 

Questions: anyone else wish they had more time left in pregnancy or is it just me? Im falling behind on everything lol 

@pinkkillersheep Never laboured in a tub with my first. My hospital also has a tub, so I’m planning to use it as long as possible, I am also going to try to do without epidural, but we shall see! 

• Options
    @marionberry19 That would make me want to leave spiteful remarks on the inevitable Facebook ads I would get from them. How obnoxious.

@KFrob It’s amazing how something like hanging blinds can just make the room feel so much more complete. Speaking of which I need to pick out some curtains for our room…

@fluteling I’m with you on looking for little wins. I’m glad you’ve got something positive to point to! I’m team green and absolutely everyone says it’s a boy because of how low I’m carrying. Sometimes people will joke about placing bets and I have to tell them there’s no one to take the other side of it. I’ve started calling it “he” just because I’m assuming that’s what it is. How about you?

• Options
    @pinkkillersheep my best friend thinks it’s a girl because I was so sick this time and I wasn’t last time. My husband has no opinion. My 3 year old keeps telling me it’s a sister 😆 and then I think I saw something on the last ultrasound that makes me think boy. But then after googling I’m not sure. I’m leaning towards boy. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 32w5d (I think?) EDD 6/8

FTM/STM/TTM+: Third

Upcoming Appointments or Results: regular appointment tomorrow

How are you feeling?: Big.  My hips keep popping.  I wake up with heartburn until I eat something.  Alternate between starving and grossly full.  Need to do an approximate 50 point turn to move around in bed haha

Rants/Raves: Rant/rave:The best thing about this pregnancy is how busy things have been at work and home which is honestly making things go by very quickly lately.  I'm swamped and working late most days so each work week is flying by.  

Questions: I've been awful about responding on the site lately because I rarely jump on our laptop.  I read on my phone but the mobile app is a pain to respond and try to tag someone.  Has there been any talk of moving to a FB group?  Is that something we want to consider?  

@mamaheidy2 I am the exact opposite.  Wishing time away so I don't have to be pregnant anymore  :#

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @mamaheidy2 I had my first “I don’t think I’m ready to not be pregnant” thought this weekend, but it was very fleeting. Like @bww_0331 I am ready to not be pregnant anymore!

@bww_0331 I don’t think we landed on anything yet. Agreed that mobile bumping is super obnoxious! Also I had so much popping during my last workout. I think every joint from my ankles through my hips popped with each squat 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    @bww_0331 I hate this damn app. I’m not sure what other solution there is other than a Facebook group, but I know a few people do not use Facebook. I’m open to anything really that has an easy to use group function. I did suggest people who aren’t comfortable having social media (I.e Facebook) create sock accounts, but I’m not sure if that is something they would be interest in. 
  • Options
    I ended up getting an epidural with my daughter, but I think with her being Sunnyside up and the induced contractions it was hard not to! I bathed, spinning babies and walked around a lot which definitely helped contractions and speed things up. My midwife expected me to go at 11 am and I delivered her after 6 hours instead and she came at 2:20 am instead. 
  • Options
    @mamaheidi2 I was super feeling that awhile ago but starting to get uncomfortable so okay with it now lol. But we are getting lot's done and even though my hips kill that nesting is hitting me HARD and I'm doing things I didnt think possible lol
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep I love buying plants. Thankfully, DH likes to garden. We have some land, so he has been planting trees. Just got some rose bushes.

@marionberry19 The way they phrased it was a little rude, "as the web page said." 

@mamaheidy2 I am ready to have my baby here.

@bww_0331 @marionberry19 Just from lurking on other BMBs, they move to either Facebook or a private Bump board, or Discord.

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 10, 32w4d

Upcoming Appointments or Results: OBGYN on Saturday

How are you feeling?: Ugh. Doctor has started me on low dose of metformin despite my passing the 1 hour and 3 hour glucose tolerance tests because the baby is measuring huge and it's making me so nauseous, it's even waking me up at night. Coupled with my twice daily blood thinner injections, I'm having a real party over here! Only a few more weeks to go...

Rants/Raves: We live outside of NYC in the CT suburbs but are taking our 3 year old into the city for a special overnight trip today as like a last hoorah as a family of 3. Will be doing museums, restaurants, zoo and staying at the Ritz in Central Park. I'll be getting a prenatal massage which is what I'm most looking forward to :) 

Questions:
  • Options
    @idreamofginny That sounds like a wonderful trip. I have a 3 year old as well. That's a good idea to do something special before baby is born.

AFM
    Drank the fruit punch glucose drink for the 3 hour test. It tasted like medicine and candy, not good but glad I was able to finish it. Will be glad when baby is born and can be done with dr appointments for awhile.
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @idreamofginny have fun today! 

@bww_0331 Ive started to get the morning hungry heartburn too.  So now I get heartburn if I eat too much at dinner/before bed and heartburn if I don’t eat.  And all I have to do is look at my limeade I’m craving to get midday heartburn haha.

@pinkkillersheep I’ve had random people at the store argue with me about all of my kids.  I carry super low also and everyone tells me I’m having a boy. I’m just like nope it’s a girl.  But I think there is some truth to your gut feeling.  I knew each one was a girl.  
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  June 9/ 32 weeks 6 days

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 3 hour glucose test today and ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: sciatica, nose bleed, acid reflux, tired

Rants/Raves: Had energy yesterday, so got to clean. I avoided eating anything but crackers because was afraid of getting acid reflux and feeling too sick to do anything, so ate my big meal for dinner.

Already got 2 blood draws, just 2 more to go. That drink makes me nauseous.

Rave: Saw baby's hair on ultrasound. Also, got the bassinet and car seat. Already packed a hospital bag because I like to do stuff when I have energy. Often, I feel sick and tired. Still have a lot more to do.

Questions:

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Finally done with 3 hour glucose test and can leave.

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @romeoandjuliet146 whoo hoo!!! I hope you feel better and your nausea has faded. 
  • Options
    I started writing and tagging a few times since yesterday and then got sidetracked with work and lost what I was writing, so I'm hoping I can get to tagging everyone eventually and responding. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 30w6d, C-section scheduled for 6/16! 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Nothing for the next 2 weeks

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, large, uncomfortable...I hate being a complainer but I can't help it lately. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - everything lately, it seems. I'm over it all. After my daughter slept well on vacation, she's had 2 nights of full sleep at home. Now it's back to multiple wake-ups at night, coming over to us non stop and it's exhausting. Sometimes she's quite and will go back to bed and sometimes she's screaming her head off for no reason. We're losing our minds here. 
    Rave - I've been able to organize kids closets a bit throughout the weekend and this week. Went to the container store and bought a bunch of things, so I feel slightly better. Still a lot of work left, but I'm getting there. 

Questions: I might have asked before, but anyone truly monitoring baby movements and can tell which position the baby is in? I swear this kid is giving me scares every few weeks. Sunday he was moving a ton all over the place. Monday he decided to rest and I was only feeling movements down low in the belly, so I figured he must be feet down again. Almost called the doctor/went to the hospital, but then I guess he moved positions and has been active since. I can't wait to be done with this mental stress. 
    ***History & TW in Spoiler***

***bfp & child warning***
    TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IUI #1 - October 2015 - BFN
    IUI #2 - November 2015 - BFN
    IUI #3 - December 2015 - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Retrieval #1 - April 2016
    FET #1 - May 2016 - BFP!!! DS - Born January 2017
    Trying for baby #2...
    FET #2 - January 2018 - BFN  
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    @Tulips29 I only kick count on the rough days. I noticed with my daughter as a newborn that during growth spurts they non stop sleep to grow so I think it's normal for them to have days like that in utero. Those days are stressful. He's normally a little alien in there but definitely once or twice a week he scares me.
  • Options
    Est due date: June 16, 2022, 31 weeks 6 days

Growth ultrasound for tomorrow. ❤

I am feeling moody, a bit stressy, a bit of everything. Excited to see him tomorrow at least. Anyone else starting to feel ready for birth? I want him to cook properly but also getting annoyed at symptoms lol. I am just so awkward and achy right now. My hands and feet are starting to swell. Very much feel like blueberry girl from willy Wonka. 

I love this baby already and I can't wait to have him in my arms, perfect and healthy. I'm stressy for nesting energy but don't always have the time and energy to do it. I'm tired and complainy. Would love some me time. I already feel like I have none but soon will have two under two. It's exciting but exhausting. 💤 😴 my 1.5 year old is amazing and I'm sure he will be, too. Just hard out here. 

Anyone have 2 under 2 or going to? Read any good tips?
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @mamamarthaof2 my youngest two are 1.5 apart.  I had a 4 year old, 1.5 year old, and a newborn.  I don’t want to scare you but there was lots of crying and asking why we did this to ourselves haha.  I think a lot depends on the temperament of your 1.5 year old. Mine is a high energy, kinda rough kid so I was constantly on edge about her hurting the baby.  I used to plop the baby in the bouncer and bring her with me around the house to get things done, also baby wearing. Keeping snacks that are easy to grab for the toddler and meal prep for them too, easy meals you can microwave for them.

@Tulips29 sorry your DD is having sleep issues again.  I’ve been buying bins and containers every time I go to Target.  DH is like you need to rein it in.  I dint do formal kick counts, but if I think I haven’t felt her in a bit I’ll drink some water of have something sweet to get her going.  She’ll have super active days and then lay low for a couple, 
  • Options
    @idreamofginny Enjoy your trip! That sounds like fun!

@romeoandjuliet146 I’ll probably join you in packing the go bag early. I feel this need to prepare right now

@Tulips29 Productive container store trips is the best feeling. Super big bummer that sleep has regressed. Sorry to hear that. I am not doing kick counts. The anxiety it will cause me will far outweigh the benefits. I’m paying attention to movement of course but sitting down and counting? No. I keep telling people this kid resembles a cat. They seem perfectly content just curled up and sleeping, occasionally stretching out and rolling over, then going back to sleep. But definitely don’t encroach on their space. Not a fan of that.
  • Options
    HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL! 
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 13, 32w3d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: saw OB today, asked a billion questions.  Got TDAP shot and RhoGAM shot because I'm Rh Negative.  Heartbeat is great!

How are you feeling?:  Very tired, very thirsty.  Huge and wondering how anyone does another 8 weeks of this.

Rants/Raves: I have a lot of anxiety about all the stuff we still need to get done, but trying to do one thing at a time and chill out.

Questions:  My BF said he can set up a Discord for us.  I've never used it but it sounds great - people can stay anonymous or not if they don't want to.  I think there are only a couple of us that don't have Facebook, so if you all end up going that route I understand.  But I'm happy to send a link so we can have a group somewhere else and stay in touch after babies, which I would love!
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @shoarmie99As a fellow nonFacebook user another option would be great
  • Options
    I barely use Facebook for personal stuff, but I am in a bunch of groups and get lots of info there. I'm fine with FB or whatever other options seem best (don't know of any good ones). I still have a FB group with my IVF group from 2016 and it's great to see everyone's kiddos so grown up now even though the group is less active these days. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...
    No more embryos left; switched to a new RE
    IVF/Retrieval #2 - January 2019
    IVF/Retrieval #3 - March 2019
    FET #3 - April 2019 - BFP!!! - DD: Born December 2019
    Trying for baby #3...
    FET #4 - October 2021 - BFP!!! - Due June 2022

• Options
    Also not on fb. Gave me anxiety when my daughter was a baby. Love being off it. My husband is on discord and loves it. 
  • Options
    @Tulips29 How were the plane rides? Did the kids do okay?

Yes, baby scared me one day because I barely felt movement during the night and morning. I can handle the physical discomfort, but the worrying throughout the pregnancy is hard.

• Options
    @romeoandjuliet146 the plane rides were ok for the most part. My 5 yo had his tablet and the tv's on the plane had their favorite cartoons, so he was occupied. My 2 yo was jumping all over my husband and my MIL until she was contained with some snacks lol...weirdly cartoons don't entertain her for long. Then she took a nap so all was good. On the way back it was a little more challenging as we were flying thru her nap time, but she eventually passed out. It's much harder to keep her still than my son, but it wasn't terrible. 

TTC - since 2014
    7 rounds of Clomid - BFN
    IVF #1 - March 2016
    Trying for baby #2...