December 2022 Moms
Options

Dizzy?

Anyone else experiencing a lot of dizziness? I feel it the most when getting up after laying down or bending over but also just seem to have a permanent feeling of unfocused eyes/everything is blurry around the edges.

Re: Dizzy?

• Options
    Yes!! I’m getting it like every other day but getting up in bed or bending down makes it the worst 
  • Options
    I had these symptoms ladies and it turned out Iron levels were low which I should of known but started freaking out since I’m pregnant and not thinking straight. Y’all get some iron pills otc or get your dr to prescribe some. I feel so much better now. I was literally swaying when I was walking , making me nauseous. 😅
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here and there. I would let the doc know. It could be anything anemia, dehydration, preeclampsia...My iron was super low first pregnancy and it was late when I started iron. Currently, I know I'm not drinking enough water. Have a great day!
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely feeling this as well… I mentioned to my partner today that I have been feeling light headed and zoned out for the last few days. 5 weeks along right as of today!
  • Options
    Same!
    I asked my doctor about dizziness today.
    She recommended:
    1. Tons of water (esp with summer coming up)
    2. If you are sitting for a long tap your toes to circulate blood flow! (I sit at a desk 9 hours/day!)

She reiterated this symptom is normal as more blood is flowing to your uterus not other body parts which is expected!