Infertility

New here - warning failed natural IVF cycle

My husband and I have been TTC for 21 months. Unexplained infertility. We opted to try a natural IVF cycle and I went to an acupuncturist throughout. We successfully retrieved and fertilized one egg. Unfortunately my period started the day before I was supposed to test.

I’m trying to take away a positive that we successfully made an embryo but the sadness and frustration of the loss is winning out.

Taking a break from IVF and trying with mosie for a couple months. I’m also trying to find a doctor that will do an EndomeTRIO test. It’s so frustrating trying to solve a problem when the cause can’t be determined. Open to any advice!

Re: New here - warning failed natural IVF cycle

• welcome @swebster_3302022. I understand all of what you are experiencing. And it sucks! I had one embryo and it unfortunately did not implant. I took 4 months off before I started another cycle. Which I am in right now. I again have one embyro that is being PGS tested now. I know lots of people wait between cycles for physical reasons but mine was all emotional. And I feel much more grounded than I did the first time. That being said I still felt so disappointed to not have more embryos and I cried for about 3 days. So I don’t have advice…just experience share. Wait until you feel ready to do it again. Thank you for sharing your story💜 I’m sending all the good juju that you feel strong and supported and that your baby is coming! 
  • Thanks for sharing, I’ve been questioning my choices but it’s good to know taking a break was helpful! Sending you all the best this cycle 🤞💜