October 2022 Moms
Options

FFFC 4/15

A little pre-Easter flame-free confessing is in order….

* not guaranteed to be flame-free 

Re: FFFC 4/15

• Options
    I don’t love my husband’s hometown. It’s So. Freaking. Boring. I proudly live in the Midwest, and even by Midwestern standards this place is dead. 
  • Options
    Haha. That's how I feel about most Midwestern towns. We live in a Chicago suburb so we could do stuff if we wanted but we don't. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @krysnicole1022 I lived in Chicago (Lakeview) for 8 years. I now live in a Midwestern city that’s obviously smaller than Chicago but still plenty to do. Not so much in this place. 😜
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    We were Edgewater/Rogers park for a long long time. My husband is a born and raised Chicagoan. I'm from the St. Louis area and definitely did not want to settle there because ugh. I like the Midwestern aspect though. I've lived on all coasts and the south and I'm definitely a Midwest person.
  • Options
    @krysnicole1022 nice! There are definitely things I miss, like all the neighborhood streetfests throughout the summer. And all the amazing food of all varieties you could get at all hours!
  • Options
    @EmilyE13 that's the number one thing I miss. Our street had everything we could want and Devon had the best Indian food. I miss that. Places here close at 9. I don't like to eat until much later. Haha.
  • Options
    So this isn't a confession but I'm deeply annoyed with my husband right now. I absolutely adore my husband but he's terrible about cleaning the litter box. I can't even tell you the last time he did it. It stinks and it's been a minimum of five days at this point. It's seriously pissing me off since I remind him multiple times a day to do it. We only have one cat now. The litter box has to be cleaned every 2-3 days max of 3 times a week. It's not that complicated and doesn't take that long but he never does it. I told him he will be responsible when she stops using the litter box and he just says she has an unused one in the basement. It's unused because she doesn't like it. I would get one of those automatic cleaning ones but cats are so funny about litter boxes that I'm not sure she would use it.