August 2022 Moms
Options

Baby kicks

Has anyone's SO been able to feel baby kicks yet? My baby has been kicking up a storm but of course when I try and get the hubs to feel it they stop. Lol 

Re: Baby kicks

• Options
    21 weeks now and baby is definitely kicking alot just recently hard enough to be felt unfortunately so far the only one close enough to get to feel it is the cat laying on my belly, but boy was he surprised! 
  • Options
    I’m with you! I’ll be like oh it’s moving come feel then it retreats and stops haha so annoying!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m 22 weeks and my husband got to feel a few kicks the last few days from the outside. It’s so exciting to share with him. I swear my lil one also goes quiet a few seconds after my husband puts his hand on there. 
  • Options
    I'm 23 weeks and hubby just felt her move for the first time yesterday! She's been kicking up a storm but of course stops when he tries to feel.
  • Options
    The baby would stop kicking as soon as my husband felt too, I think it has to do with the pressure either too hard or too soft. The baby knows our hands because we touch it all day. I’m 27 weeks now and as the kicks get stronger your guys will be able to feel them better. It’s so magical. 
  • Options
    Ours is already a major daddies girl so less then 2 weeks from me truly feeling her move he got a kick here or there. But she gets most active when we lay down at night so I always knew when was the best time for him to feel her, also learning their favorite position helped a lot. Even now at night I can pretty much guarantee she can be felt in atleast 1 spot of my stomach. Throughout the day is another story the grandparents are getting feisty but nighttime is a sure thing. Also having your husband talk to the baby while rubbing your tummy helped us, so she got used to his pressure and his voice so now she reacts almost every time he rubs my belly.