November 2022 Moms
Options

Inaugural HDBD 4.13

I know there's been some chatter about 'showing', so I thought I'd get these going, especially for those further along. It's definitely bloat for me, but I just think of these early ones as 'before' photos.
BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Inaugural HDBD 4.13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So on Friday while we were cleaning I noticed that my belly definitely looked rounder. Yesterday we told my MIL when they were here for a visit, and she said "yeah, I noticed she (me. She was speaking to hubby in French lol) had a little belly". So I definitely don't think I'm going to be hiding this pregnancy for as long as I was originally thinking 😅
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 we started telling extended family on Easter and when I told my dad's cousin, she goes "Yeah, I knew as soon as I saw you." Ugh thanks I guess?

• Options
    @PurplePumpernickel ugh that’s so rude! 

Two years ago we hosted Easter + my nephews first birthday party, as it was on the same day. My FIL approached SIL (mother of the 1 year old), tapped his belly, and said “so, what’s going on here?!” She was SO mad and horrified and was like “what do you mean?” And he was like “well, are you pregnant?” She yelled at him, started sobbing, and it was a huge thing. (Understandably so…) Two hours later the 1 year old is opening presents and SIL goes “well, and biggest present of all, Joseph’s gonna be a big brother!” All being VERY confused about the scene that unfolded earlier in the day, we were all like “wait… what? Are you serious?” And she got so mad and was like “YES! IM SERIOUS! BUT IM LITERALLY ONLY 6 WEEKS ALONG!” Oh my goodness, I felt so horrible!!!! It was… a lot. So naturally when I announced to them on Easter I had all the anxiety coursing through my veins and therefore did it almost immediately before FIL could call out my FUPA lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker