December 2022 Moms
Options

Symptoms

Is it normal for my boobs to not be tender any more? This is my first pregnancy. I feel so paranoid. My boobs have been very tender and today are not so much. Took a pregnancy test bc I was worried something was happening but had a definite dye stealer. I’m 5 weeks!

Re: Symptoms

• Options
    It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go. They can come on when hormones start surging and then diminish as our body gets used to them. And then come back again, or not. 

My own sore boobs were really strongly sore the first couple days after I tested positive and then have fluctuated between kinda sore and totally normal feeling. 

I totally understand the worry though! I'm a ball of cautious anxious happiness until I get my first scan and a bit further along.
  • Options
    Thank you! That makes me feel better. Of course today my boobs hurt again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband has been so caught up in how nauseous I am each day or how tender my breasts are, and while it’s sweet that he’s so concerned about how the baby’s doing based on my symptoms/hormone levels I’m also like “let me just enjoy this half day of not being on the verge of throwing up!” 😅😂
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one worried about the little things. My boobs have yet to be sore, but my nips are definitely much more sensitive!
  • Options
    I’m just really fatigued right now, barely had enough energy to get out of bed and get my ubereats order
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    6 weeks 6 days...fatigue, get back strain easily after activity like walking or bending over, thick discharge off and on..sometimes almost jelly like...last two days skin surrounding vagina has been rather red and itchy which has been annoying... also bloated and gassy..been trying to avoid large portions and eat smaller meals more frequently....somewhat sore boobs - only on touching otherwise not too bad 
  • Options
    Ok bewbs are a lil tender and this increase in having to pee is annoying! I’m lucky I work from home and can just dip in and out of the pot when I gotta go
  • Options
    Ugh! This being fatigued absolutely sucks 
  • Options
    This weekend has kicked me in the butt. I had more normal morning sickness plus fatigue but also side effects from booster. Spent so much time sleeping. 
  • Options
    The nausea has been REAL. I got the sea bands, the wristbands that help pressure points to calm and it has helped immensely. I found ones on Amazon that look like bracelets so it’s not too obvious. I also got some ginger candies from Pink Stork and some “morning sickness” tea from Natalist. And like most of y’all-the fatigue has been pretty constant. And some headaches thrown in the mix too
  • Options
    Week 6 was horrible, just an absolute trainwreck. Week 7 has been so much better, which, of course, has me worried. I hope this is my body adjusting to the hormones quickly and not something bad.....
  • Options
    I had been so exhausted and very nauseous throughout the day, but the last two days I’ve been feeling much better, so of course I’m instantly a little nervous that something is wrong instead of enjoying feeling good for the first time in over a month 🙃 I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning so I’m trying to just think positively to counter that