1st Trimester

I am pregnant but ovulared late

My LMP was on Feb.10,2022. I got my positive OPK at CD28 (March 9,2022) On my 10dpo I got my + pregnancy test result. I went to my OB and had a Transviginal ultrasound on March 25,2022. The result was i had a small gestational sac and my pregnancy is most likely 4 weeks below. I am very worried. Please help me , is there any here who experience what i am going through right now? Thank you

Answers

• brennybirdbrennybird member
    edited April 2022
    Sounds like going by day of conception will make more sense than date of your last period (docs do that even though it assumes you ovulated around day 14, when you know it was 2 weeks after that!).

If baby was conceived March 9th or 10th, you’re really only 4 weeks along! I haven’t heard of getting an ultrasound at 4 weeks pregnant, so maybe doc figured you were 6 weeks because of your long cycle. Make sure your OB knows you tracked ovulation and let them know when you got that positive OPK. 💗
  • My follow up TVS will be this april 25. I hope the results will be okay.because I am really worried. Thank you for your reply. Big help. Godbless