August 2022 Moms
Options

Stroller Choices - Overwhelmed!

Anyone pick a stroller yet (or already have one for previous kiddo)? We live in a very small house. We also drive quite a bit. I’m looking at travel systems but had a meltdown in BuyBuy Baby. I thought the Keyfit car seat and then when I actually picked it up it was heavy!!

Re: Stroller Choices - Overwhelmed!

• Options
    Overwhelmed here also. We are eyeing a splurge on the BOB Revolution Jogging Stroller as it comes set up with a car seat etc. and we live in Denver. Sidewalks are really uneven here with new concrete and old slate AND we will be going on alot of walks on gravel trails etc. I have not gone to Buy Buy Baby but assume it’s going to be really overwhelming although fun. Curious what others are looking at as we are going to want a really simple light stroller also. 
  • Options
    We registered for the Guava Roam because it’s lighter and more compact than the Bob (we do a lot of trail hikes), but I’m nervous about it being so new and there being so few reviews of it. Anyone have it already??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also very overwhelmed! I went to Buy Buy Baby a few weeks ago to get familiar with things and look at some bigger purchase items, strollers were one of them… the ENTIRE BACK WALL is strollers! Since then I’ve been doing research on top safety strollers and have two on my list. The Chicco Bravo LE Trio Travel System and Graco Modes Pramette Travel System but still have no clue really what I’m looking at. 

@jlmckinley11 I work with immobile children and one of my students has the Bob jogger and even though I don’t know much about strollers, this jogger is awesome. I take the student on walks outside and going from sidewalk to grass is easy, turns are great and it’s real smooth when going fast. I don’t know the exact model of this one but there’s a lot of storage space underneath and even has a huge shade cover on top. Hope that helps. 
  • Options
    any thoughts on a good stroller for twins?? 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Looking for a jogger stroller for my husband. He runs on paved and gravel and we would like a higher end stroller. He’s about six feet tall and we are worried about stability, quality, and shock absorbers.
    Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    Update: we decided to go with the Mockingbird single stroller and the Nuna car seat adapter for our car seat. I appreciate everyone’s feedback ideas!!
  • Options
    We got the Baby Jogger city mini 2 which was recommended via Wirecutter (highly recommend using wirecutter for baby products recs! They test everything extensively). I like how lightweight it is and folds to be really small, which is convenient because we live in a third floor apartment 
  • Options
    I don’t have a solution, I’m just glad it’s not just me having meltdowns about what stroller/car seat/bassinet etc. is best 😅
  • Options
    Ooo I feel ya. After going back and forth and reading hundreds of reviews we finally decided on the Orbit system. We can use everything interchangeably and it can be expanded to a double stroller when the time comes.