TTC After a Loss
Options

I hate feeling like this

It feels like everyone around is getting pregnant, family members, friends, colleagues. Everyone BUT me. I want to be happy for them but all I think about is that it should of been me. I should of been 38 weeks today, I should be getting ready to go on labor in 2 weeks. I should have a big ole belly with a lil baby moving around.  But no, all I think about is the miscarriage and I just keep finding others around me getting pregnant. I really hate this. 

Re: I hate feeling like this

• Options
    I'm so sorry, honey. I know this feeling all too well. I just had a D&C last night and I'm not even sure how to grieve. I get upset when I see people with babies and wonder why they're so special.. why is everything fighting against me?
  • Options
    It’s so hard! I just recently had a miscarriage and I feel like all of a sudden everyone is pregnant and then there’s me…try to keep yourself occupied! I know harder than it might be at this time but I promise everything will work out ! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Miscarried yesterday I’m so sad. I want to try again but I can’t keep going through this pain. This is my 4th one.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I've had 5 MCs and no living children.  Have you gone to an RE and done an RPL testing panel?  
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• Options
    acamomma18acamomma18 member
    edited August 2022
    I know the feeling too - seems like everyone’s announcing a January due date these days, which should have been me 😔 it’s so hard. Sending love mama! There’s a big community here!
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I was 10 weeks pregnant this week and Miscarried my baby. Over the weekend went to the doctor oct 10th I’m truly lost with words
  • Options
    I totally feel where you are coming from. I just suffered a MC last week. Was my first one. It’s very tough because I got all excited to get let down. I’m still grieving but will try again soon.
  • Options
    I hear you girlfriend. I just miscarried at 9 weeks and it’s like everyone is pregnant but me all of a sudden out of nowhere. You’re not alone and we will have our time too ❤️