Trouble TTC
Options

OPK Testing with Conception Timing & Light Bleeding during Intercourse

breeconnorbreeconnor member
edited April 2022 in Trouble TTC
Curious what the chances are of conception if you test positive on an OPK the evening of April 3 & April 4, and then also positive on April 5, but only in the AM. Then come afternoon of 4/5 OPK is negative.  We immediately did the deed as soon as schedules allowed on 4/5 but it was afyer my negative OPK. Just wondering if my conception % was still high because of the multiple days of positive OPK. In addition, I was on a round of clomid during my cycle. Unfortunately, timing of our schedules didn't allow for the deed on the days leading up to and on the 2 days of positive testing. But at least we were able to squeeze it in within hours of a positive. Also, I started to have lite bleeding during the deed. Totally random for me and not normal as this has not happened before. Do we think it was ovulation spotting or just lite bleeding from intercourse?
The first OPK test (on the left) was taken with my first morning stream in the morning. The 2nd OPK test (on the right) was taken at 1pm. Immediately follow that test we did the deed.  I use the Pregmate OPK brand. Thanks in advance for all the advice!