September 2022 Moms
Options

UO 3/31

Let's share those unpopular opinions.

Mine: I think both Will and Chris were wrong.
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: UO 3/31

• Options
    I REALLY dislike buying new clothes… or shopping in general, except for a few specific things. 
  • Options
    @kboydbowman agreed 
    @blanket_girl I wish I was like that, recently I’ve been out of control. I love hunting for deals online- I think I’ve gotten a package everyday this week 🙈 pair of maternity pants (Gap is having a HUGE sale!), an outdoor table so I can enjoy a mocktailc on our deck without forgetting I put it at my feet and knocking it over (Walmart sale), a strong flashlight (scare the coyotes away at night), and then a weight rack so I don’t have to bend down for my weights anymore.

My UO is that I think vanilla soft serve ice cream is the best. No fancy flavors, no crazy add ins, just give me a solid vanilla twist in a cake cone 🍦
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Takis are overrated. They pale in comparison to Doritos Flamas and even Dynamitas.
  • Options
    @kboydbowman I agree with you 100%!

My unpopular opinion is that nothing in the world is as simple, straightforward, or black and white as people want to think. 
    First time mom-to-be, due 9/25/22

Some complicated chromosomal stuff going on - our fingers are crossed, but this may not go according to plan!

• Options
    @kboydbowman I also agree! Kind of fed up with comedians thinking that good comedy is inherently offensive, and then getting bent out of shape when they are called out on it. I'm a huge fan of John Oliver - I think he's hilarious and never once have I thought, yikes he crossed the line with that one. 
  • Options
    @lucyg00cy yum! Now I want soft serve ice cream😋
  • Options
    I know this is last weeks post, but I just saw this. Talking on the phone while you’re in the bathroom grosses me out!